Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonnychiba

Eastside hockey manager = dope

5,158 posts in this topic

Another thing you can do it check who won the fights that game.

Stats and scroll to the left. Fights instigated/Fights won.

That's awesome. :lol:

Another thing you can do it check who won the fights that game.

Stats and scroll to the left. Fights instigated/Fights won.

I thought it was Fights In/Fights Won?

That's awesome. :lol:

I thought it was Fights In/Fights Won?

I'm pretty sure it's fights instigated/fights won. FI/FW. It says that when you put the cursor over it.

My best so far

I thought roster updates made the game more realistic as well-- statistically.

When I first played, individual player stats would be like yours in the screen shot (Ovechkin with consecutive 18x point seasons. The Chris Pronger regen winning the Art Ross as an 21 year old defencemen :lol:) for example.

I have no idea which roster update I have but it seems to have made the game more realistic in that aspect. I haven't seen any player exceed 70 goals and 135 points since. It's much like the NHL today.

Just in case anyone didn't know this: If you want to manage an Olympic team (specifically Canada or USA) you have to be hired by that nation's board. I believe the advertisement for the job shows up in November sometime. First you have to manage a team for the Deutschland Cup then the Slovak Cup then months later the Olympics follow.

Was pleasantly surprised to find two decent undrafted college defencemen to help add to my two defenceman on the moose :blink:

And...

41159277.jpg

:blink:

Just traded 36 year old Henrik and Daniel Sedin to the Penguins at a caphit of 6.4m each, on the last year of their contract and they didn't want to re-sign for Pittsburgh's 1st round pick over the next 3 years.

Just traded 36 year old Henrik and Daniel Sedin to the Penguins at a caphit of 6.4m each, on the last year of their contract and they didn't want to re-sign for Pittsburgh's 1st round pick over the next 3 years.

Highway robbery! Someone call the law.

Highway robbery! Someone call the law.

I might have created a monster though. The Penguins have Crosby and Malkin signed for that $50k glitch >.>

I might have created a monster though. The Penguins have Crosby and Malkin signed for that $50k glitch >.>

That glitch use to happen to me as well; but it hasn't for the past two decades. Maybe it has to do with altering the cap through the editor

That glitch use to happen to me as well; but it hasn't for the past two decades. Maybe it has to do with altering the cap through the editor

Nope.

It happens to me, and I've never touched the cap.

Anyone know where I can get the full version of this for free?