The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Whoever wins the NFC west will have to go 8-8, at the least.......

Although I'm a Bears fan, and was happy to see them make the SB last year, Grossman is still not ready for the big time, and the defence needs to be retooled.....

I'm thinking either Philly or New Orleans in the NFC, Baltimore in the AFC.

Jackson's going to be the third offensive option. He'll be there to keep defences honest but the main recieving threat is going to be Vernon Davis. Gore's going to rack it up as well, I still get concerned about injuries though. Another concern is that Alex Smith goes to the deep ball too much which means he might actually throw to Dropsies Jackson.

I think key injuries are going to decide the NFC West.

Whoever wins the NFC west will have to go 8-8, at the least.......

Although I'm a Bears fan, and was happy to see them make the SB last year, Grossman is still not ready for the big time, and the defence needs to be retooled.....

I'm thinking either Philly or New Orleans in the NFC, Baltimore in the AFC.

The 49ers only got better over the offseason, shoring up their WR core and fortifying their LB's.(a very deep unit now)

Cancer Bryant - gone

Patrick Willis - Early DROY Favourite

Darrel Jackson

Ashley Lelie

Jason Hill

Joe Staley - Instant Impact on the OL

If Gore has a year like last year and Smith continues to improve (especially with all these new options) and Davis consistently shows those flashes of excellence he demonstrated last year. The 49ers could make some noise

What I meant was DJack will be the deep option. The 49er offence isn't exactly designed for a lot of deep balls. Just when it's not expected.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ashley Lelie get cut unless he's really got his act together.

That's ridiculous. He'd find a way to drop atleast 6.

It's nice to see how quickly the Seaturkey faithful turn on their fallen. Let's be realistic here, I'll bet most of the Seattle fans hailed him as a legitimate #1 for a lot of years. It's now clear that he isn't and the 49ers will use him appropriately and I'll even go as far as to say that he is a talented receiver. He should compliment nicely but as soon as he drops a ball on third down or another that costs a touchdown I'll be cursing his name as well.

That's ridiculous. He'd find a way to drop atleast 6.

It's nice to see how quickly the Seaturkey faithful turn on their fallen. Let's be realistic here, I'll bet most of the Seattle fans hailed him as a legitimate #1 for a lot of years. It's now clear that he isn't and the 49ers will use him appropriately and I'll even go as far as to say that he is a talented receiver. He should compliment nicely but as soon as he drops a ball on third down or another that costs a touchdown I'll be cursing his name as well.

The 49ers only got better over the offseason, shoring up their WR core and fortifying their LB's.(a very deep unit now)

Cancer Bryant - gone

Patrick Willis - Early DROY Favourite

Darrel Jackson

Ashley Lelie

Jason Hill

Joe Staley - Instant Impact on the OL

If Gore has a year like last year and Smith continues to improve (especially with all these new options) and Davis consistently shows those flashes of excellence he demonstrated last year. The 49ers could make some noise

I think some of you are really overestimating D-Jack. His numbers are quite high since he played the flanker position in the WCO. Thus, he was the primary target. It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts to the Niners' offense, which I assume will be more of a vertical offense. Also, the past few seasons he hasn't really been all that healthy. Besides, he was near the top of the league in drops despite missing games. That aside, I was pretty upset to see him leave for a fourth rounder. That's because he seemed to have great chemistry with Hass.

Archived