The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

He's definitely a very good player...on another team. The Lions need an offensive line that will give the QB time to throw him the ball for him for it to do any good. They also need a defense, at least a semi-running game threat... man this is just bumming me out talking about it. At least I got the Gators I guess.

no.

but you see, you will all get a good chance to trash talk me during the season. AFC North crosses over with the NFC West, and AFC East this year. So all the Seahawks, 49ers, Rams, Patroits and Jets fans on the board will all get to diss me in a couple of months.

just don't run your mouth about the Patriots recent success. There were several very lean years for that franchise. They just all occured when 'junior' here was just swimming through the break in his dad's condom.

I doubt anything is the same as it was in the old days. Some people say Cleveland Browns Stadium isn't as menacing as the old Muni, but the Muni was falling apart (and then torn apart in the final game) so what can you do.

But I think the Pound itself is as intimidating as ever. It just needs the team to give it a lead/win a game once in awhile so that they can really get on the opposition and refs.

I'm prob the biggest NFL fan here but don't post much but I do read the NFL thread on this forum here and there. Didn't someone prove that this Pats guy became a fan when the team started winning? I remember him being owned nicely.

They'll do better then the Jets but still miss the playoffs. Trent Green has one of the nicest long balls in the league and the addition of Porter to a wicked D is gonna make a very good D even better.

I'm gonna try to get a NFL survivor pool going in August but we won't be able to play for money since it's against board rules or something, i'm gonna pm the admin to double check. It would of been a lot better to play for something since it's not as fun when the winner of the pool only gets bragging rights but i'll take'em after I win ;)

You and "gretzky_99" or whoever areguing was/is one of the saddest displays of whiney, bithcing and PMSing I have ever seen on the internet. It almost makes me not want to look at this thread it was so juvinille.

"You weren't a fan til after the first SB"

"No, I have been a fan 4eva!"

"Nu-uh"

"Uh-uh"

"Tom Brady's gay!"

"Eagles will never win again"

"Nu-uh"

"Uh-uh"

Jesus, grow the f*ck up.

It's not a big deal but I hate people who jump bandwagons and most Pats fans outside of Boston are bandwagon fans. The Pats guy on here seems like one to me.

We'll find out who's the biggest NFL fan on here by the end of the season. The winner of the survivor pool will be the Champ, i'll post the info in August.

Pretty much anyone who claims "I'm the biggest fan" probably isn't.

The Dolphins are going to be mediocre at best. Their defence is another year older and Trent Green will get injured and even when he's healthy he'll need a quick distribution offence (i.e. west coast) in order to be totally effective.

The Dolphins are going to be mediocre at best. Their defence is another year older and Trent Green will get injured and even when he's healthy he'll need a quick distribution offence (i.e. west coast) in order to be totally effective.

I made 220$ dollars off of the NFL regular season last year and then 50$ off of the Super Bowl and then another 30$ off of the Pro Bowl. I know my football well, I bet the Titans winning streak and the Eagles winning streak and made some good money.

They won't make playoffs but they'll finish second in their division.

I made 220$ dollars off of the NFL regular season last year and then 50$ off of the Super Bowl and then another 30$ off of the Pro Bowl. I know my football well, I bet the Titans winning streak and the Eagles winning streak and made some good money. Edit- a friend of mine made even more then me

They won't make playoffs but they'll finish second in their division.

Archived