The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

That pass interference was BS. BUT the Vikings had so many chances to take leads, stretch leads, and then to win the game. They turned the ball over too much and New Orleans capitalized.

What a superbowl its gonna be Drew Brees vs Peyton Manning!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!!

I don't know who to cheer for in the SB. I like both teams, Manning and Brees. I will be happy either way, but it's always more fun to watch when you are cheering for one team. I guess I'll wait for the line and throw 50 bucks down or something.

My guess is Indianapolis the favorite, by 3 or 4.

Favre did it again. 2 years ago, Green Bay was driving for a score in the dying minutes, and he threw an interception.

Today, on the verge of scoring, he threw another interception.

Just knew he was going to throw an interception and true to form, he threw one. Should have ran the ball and picked some yardage for a field goal attempt.

Favre did it again. 2 years ago, Green Bay was driving for a score in the dying minutes, and he threw an interception.

Today, on the verge of scoring, he threw another interception.

Just knew he was going to throw an interception and true to form, he threw one. Should have ran the ball and picked some yardage for a field goal attempt.

This game should of been over and not have come down to Favre throwing that last interception...the vikings totally dominated the game...look at time of possession and total yards...all those fumbles were costly...theres no way Favre should be blamed for this one..ya he could of ran the ball but hows the guy supposed to do that on one ankle...they could of just ran the ball as well...and a 55 yarder is no easy thing...not sure if anyone caught the hit he took, one guy hit him from above and the other below...illegal...if that was brady thats called right away... anyways, it was a great game..just dont try to put all the blame on Favre..

The Viqueens should have won this game. The Favre INT late and the phantom pass interference call in OT didn't help - but you can't fumble the ball in the red zone twice and come up empty.

New Orleans played well but were fortunate that Minnesota had fumble-itis all game long.

The Saints are going to have to crank it up another notch if they want to compete with Indy.

Superbowl Prediction

COLTS 30 SAINTS 27

Archived