Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VanJets

NFL Thread

13,220 posts in this topic

CBS just changed from the Bills - Cowboys game to Steelers - Bengals with a quarter to go.

The Bills have been absolutely brutal the last two weeks.

Awful today, absolutely awful. If we don't go and get a W next week against the Fins we're in trouble.

Tim Tebow has completed 2 of 8 passes. The Broncos are going to win.

Wow William gay did something other than get burned all day every week

Tim Tebow has completed 2 of 8 passes. The Broncos are going to win.

Also, Phil Dawson missed a 22 yard field goal that would have put the Browns ahead of the Rams.

I really feel bad for Cleveland.

Matt Ryan to Harry Douglas 3 times in a row to cover 60 yards, the Falcons are driving down the field and are in field goal range with 46 seconds left in a 3 point game. The Saints man coverage was exposed more than a surrey girl on a thursday night after mirage closes.

Arizona Cardinals, led by John Skelton, have just taken the lead in Philadelphia 21-17. Crazy day in football.

WTF..FOX just changed from the falcons saints overtime game to the start of giants 49ers.

4th and inches on their own 29 yard line and the Falcons are going for it. If the Falcons make it, they still have 40 yards to go to get into FG position. If they get stuffed, Saints win the game. Gutsy call....and they got stuffed. Michale Turner stuffed and the Saints get the ball inside the 30 yard line. This will be criticized all week.

I wonder if there's a team with more top 10 picks in their receiving core than the 49ers. (Edwards, Crabtree, Davids, Ginn)

Close one but a win is a win!

Surprised the Falcons went for it on 4th down from there. Even more surprised that it was stuffed. :D

Not only do the Bills lose by a landslide, but in my fantasy league I meant to put CJ2K back in my starting line up and forgot and this is the week he broke out >_< SO FRUSTRATED,

Ray rice just threw a TD, he is now officially a better qb than Tim tebow lulz

fat al haynesworth finishes with 5 tackles and a blocked extra point. Had 6 tackles the whole time with the Pats. Guess Belichick just didn't give him a chance. Kind of like when tully banta-cain was racking up the sacks but we cut him. Bring him back later and he continues to sack the qb and we cut him again. Doesn't make sense.

Loving the fact the Lions are playing terrible today. Stafford with two pick sixes :lol: