The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Oh I get that.

I'm just trying to understand the mind state of fans of comparatively horrible teams. I mean I notice that you are a Jets fan. What does it feel like to see someone like Mark Sanchez play horribly and then see the mastery of Aaron Rodgers or to a much lesser extent, Tom Brady?

I mean are you guys just in awe all the time? Is there anger? Maybe sadness?

Help me understand.

Oh I get that.

I'm just trying to understand the mind state of fans of comparatively horrible teams. I mean I notice that you are a Jets fan. What does it feel like to see someone like Mark Sanchez play horribly and then see the mastery of Aaron Rodgers or to a much lesser extent, Tom Brady?

Help me understand.

hahaha, you're a clown buddy.

To degrade Tom Brady like you just have shows what a homer you are. Tom Brady has been dominating the NFL for a decade now. He's done it with less talent, and always hasn't had the benefit of a good defence behind him. He holds like 50 NFL records.

I think you're gonna have to wait more than a few years to put Brady ahead of Rodgers.

no need to resort to name calling my friend.

I do not see how I degraded Brady? He is the 2nd best quarterback in the NFL, and an all time great.

Also why did you bother replying to my post, if you weren't going to answer the question I posed?

Hey,thats good for him. Hes a true fan. Its easy to cheat for the good teams. The true fans are the onees that cheer for your team even imduring bad times. Sure he cheers for te great packers but he also cheers for a bad team. So we know hes a a true fan.

they were right, zambrano is a cancer

im sure his op was an attempt to incite, but at the same time if he is a clueless innocent fan then his question has some merit, i for one being a football fan first marvel at aaron rodgers, if i was u i would be watching him every chance i get, in 20 years this season of his will still b one of the greatest ever, much like bradys of 07, rodgers is a complete beast and i love watching him play

and vanjets calling someone a homer is laughable

calling a guy a clown and a jackass and then talk about being arrogant and disrespectful, haha classic

they were right, zambrano is a cancer

im sure his op was an attempt to incite, but at the same time if he is a clueless innocent fan then his question has some merit, i for one being a football fan first marvel at aaron rodgers, if i was u i would be watching him every chance i get, in 20 years this season of his will still b one of the greatest ever, much like bradys of 07, rodgers is a complete beast and i love watching him play

and vanjets calling someone a homer is laughable

calling a guy a clown and a jackass and then talk about being arrogant and disrespectful, haha classic

Oh I get that.

Help me understand.

Much lesser extent? Really? Arod is having a great year, perhaps an alltime great year(though I still think Brady's 07 year is better), but he isn't as far and away better than Brady as you make it seem with this post. One could (successfully) argue that Brady is still the best quarterback in the league. I don't think people realize just how much pressure is on Brady to go out there and put up points. His defense is atrocious. The Pack at least have somewhat decent defense.

Archived