The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

So I get why people love Tebow. From his gators days and he sound like he's a real good guy gives back a lot real humble and an overall hard worker, maybe I just have my hate glasses on because he's from a division rival but can anyone explain to me why they think he's going to be bonafide star?I know he keeps winning and all but come on last nights game he played 5 minutes. If the jets offence wasnt such a joke and Denvers d didn't step up big theres no way that game would be close. I don't see him making very good throws, I honestly think I can throw a tighter spiral. So how is he going to suceed playing the option is going to work all the time.

Tebow had an amazing college career.

He's an extremely hard worker and has amazing leadership skills. People rally around him, everyone plays hard for him cause he gives his all when he's on the field. He'll do anything to win.

He's not a fundamental quarterback, but I think with the right coaching staff he could definitely develop over time into one.

3 National Contenders lost today. Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Oregon.

This is shaping up to be a potentially awesome last few weeks of college football.

There is a situation where it could get really interesting:

LSU wins out. That gives Arkansas and Georgia another loss each.

Alabama loses to Auburn next week.

Oklahoma state loses to Oklahoma.

Stanford loses to USC in the PAc-12 championship.

VT loses in the ACC title game to Clemson.

Now.... LSU is undefeated, every other team in the top 12 has two Losses except Boise and Houston.

What do they do? Put in a 2 loss team?

Let in undefeated Houston despite playing a really weak schedule?

Put in Boise who lost to a mediocre TCU team?

That would be fun, and is what I'm rooting for. Absolute chaos. :frantic:

Archived