The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

It was a really good game with lots of great back and forth momentum swings. I was definitely worried when the Pats put up 17 straight points but then our D tightened up got that sack on Brady and it looked like he had an uncomfortable night after that. Lots of missed plays and bad penalties by both teams which was pretty uncharacteristic but overall it was a great game and I was worried up until even the last play. Eli stepped up though and joins elite company in having 2 SB MVPs(Montana, Bradshaw, Brady, Starr) and that Manningham grab was just ridiculous.

So glad the Pats lost!!!!!!!

The Pats might of had a chance if Bellicheat had the video cameras rolling at the Giants practice during the week, since that's the only way they can win superbowls.

This will be the last time you will see the Pats in the superbowl in the Brady Bellicheat era, they were extremely lucky to even make the superbowl this year. (the AFC was WEAK this year).

So glad the Pats lost!!!!!!!

The Pats might of had a chance if Bellicheat had the video cameras rolling at the Giants practice during the week, since that's the only way they can win superbowls.

This will be the last time you will see the Pats in the superbowl in the Brady Bellicheat era, they were extremely lucky to even make the superbowl this year. (the AFC was WEAK this year).

<p>

Why would I be mad? <strong>What was the 31st ranked defense doing in the Super Bowl anyways?</strong> Also hard to be mad about a game that came right down to the last play of the game. If it was a blow out by the Giants or the game was decided on a key, game ending turn over then that&amp;#39;d be grounds for being mad. Just like the Canucks losing game 7, wasn&amp;#39;t that mad. Upset yeah that my team lost but the Canucks played with absolutely zero heart and looked like they didn&amp;#39;t even belong in the playoffs.

http://msn.foxsports...owl-xlvi-020612

Gisele Bundchen ripped into the New England Patriots' receivers for the failed plays she believes cost her quarterback husband Tom Brady a fourth Super Bowl ring.

The Brazilian supermodel was caught on camera lambasting No. 12's teammates after Sunday's game in Indianapolis as she angrily defended taunts against her husband by Giants fans.

"You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

Gisele sounds like a spoiled little girl that didn't get what she wanted, apparently she doesn't understand that these same receivers helped get the team to this point and you win and lose as a team.

Brady being all class defended his receivers and didn't put the blame on any one.

http://msn.foxsports...owl-xlvi-020612

Gisele Bundchen ripped into the New England Patriots' receivers for the failed plays she believes cost her quarterback husband Tom Brady a fourth Super Bowl ring.

The Brazilian supermodel was caught on camera lambasting No. 12's teammates after Sunday's game in Indianapolis as she angrily defended taunts against her husband by Giants fans.

"You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

Gisele sounds like a spoiled little girl that didn't get what she wanted, apparently she doesn't understand that these same receivers helped get the team to this point and you win and lose as a team.

Brady being all class defended his receivers and didn't put the blame on any one.

Welker catches that ball and it's all over. On the last drive, the first pass to Branch, maybe it was the second, if he had caught that he had 25 yards of free running space, he would've crossed the 50 yard line and either gotten out of bounds or they could've taken a time out. Instead, it's second down and Hernandez drops a pass. And both plays took time off the clock.

She does have a point in that on the biggest stage Brady showed up like he did all season, and although Hernandez and Welker made several KEY plays throughout the game, they should've caught them in crunch time. But then again, her saying they're the reason they lost is stupid. Can't put the blame on them.

Although several reports are saying Welker did not stop beating himself up all night.

Archived