Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VanJets

NFL Thread

Adam Schefter says Green Bay, Miami and Jacksonville interested in Tebow, and others who he did not mention.

NY jets a long shot.

no more tebow time!

What do you think my chargers are gonna do this year? make the playoffs? be a darkhorse? i think so

Hines Ward wants to stay in Pittsburgh, says he wants to retire a Steeler.

Also, what a contract for Manning 5 years @ 96 million.

I think that Tebow actually could have been dealt in a deal for Brandon Marshall, but it is too bad that Miami already dealt him...

Eagles finally made a move to fill their huge hole in the middle of the defence by trading for DeMeco Ryans from Houston.

2 time pro-bowler and great leader. Should fit great in the middle of the 4-3.

He should really help the Eagles next season. He instantly becomes the Eagles best LB even after coming off an Achilles injury.... that's saying something. :rolleyes:

Now Eagles don't have pressure to draft a LB in the 1st round. They can wait till round 2 or 3 now and go DT in the first round.

Not what BB would do; I see him as a situation player: wildcat QB or once in a while 3rd down player when 1 or 2 yards are needed to get a new set of fresh downs. Not to mention, Josh McDaniels, Tom, and Bill would improve his game greatly here in NE! People just wouldn't know it cause they wouldn't get to see him on the field often, but I'm sure if an injury occurred to Tom, and Mallett and Tebow had to get things done, everything would be fine. Ryan looked spectacular last year, and people wouldn't know what hit them -Tebow's passing game would have improved drastically, and he wouldn't just be a free for all player / he'd actually excel with us.

Action this morning!!!

Tebow traded to Jets for a 4th.

Sean Payton suspended for a full year (!!!), Gregg Williams indefinitely.

The Saints also lose two 2nd round picks.