The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

So much drama today, incredible. Glad none of it is involving the Pats. Loving what we're doing so far, building a championship team through depth not individual stars.

Interesting to see what happens with Tebow. Wouldn't mind if he went to the Jets since he does not fit the character of that team and their pathetic coach so itd create some friction. Also wouldn't mind if he went to Jacksonville just so everyone can see he's not as good as people made him out to be last season and the defense and the kicker deserved more credit than him.

I like the signing of Fells by the Pats, great tight end which might open up Gronk or Hernandez to be utilized more as an inside receiver. Pats also signed CB will allen. I like this signing, he brings leadership and skill and our secondary can only get better from where it is.

It sucks to have lost green-ellis to the Bengals but I wish him the best, I've always liked him and I hope he thrives there.

Excited for the draft!

....Last year when Philly was majorly hyped with the 'dream team' ( :lol:), I called it off the bat they would suck (No offense to and Philly fans here). My take on it this year: If Tebow's supposed trade to New York is official, the Jets will be the 'dream team' this year and flop with a horrible year. And I gotta gut feeling the Broncos will flop too for some reason / probably cause I'm thinking Manning will get injured.

....Last year when Philly was majorly hyped with the 'dream team' ( :lol:), I called it off the bat they would suck (No offense to and Philly fans here). My take on it this year: If Tebow's supposed trade to New York is official, the Jets will be the 'dream team' this year and flop with a horrible year. And I gotta gut feeling the Broncos will flop too for some reason / probably cause I'm thinking Manning will get injured.

Archived