The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

First of all wow at Tebow to Jets. Did not see that coming...thought maybe Miami/Jax

Was also pleased to hear about the penalties for the Saints. I was hoping they'd lose their first next year too but I guess I'll settle for 2 2nds :) Can't wait to see the punishment handed down to players that were involved in this. Suspension to Payton was definitely longer than I thought it'd be...I thought maybe 8 games or so. And I'm guessing Williams will be out at least 2 years before he's reinstated.

First of all wow at Tebow to Jets. Did not see that coming...thought maybe Miami/Jax

Was also pleased to hear about the penalties for the Saints. I was hoping they'd lose their first next year too but I guess I'll settle for 2 2nds :) Can't wait to see the punishment handed down to players that were involved in this. Suspension to Payton was definitely longer than I thought it'd be...I thought maybe 8 games or so. And I'm guessing Williams will be out at least 2 years before he's reinstated.

Guess what Roger Goodell, Saints are still 2010 Superbowl Champs. Whether there is a bounty or not, they earn that on the field. This is NOT cheating.

You think for one second whether Jonathan Vilma would think twice about creaming Tony Romo, or Michael Vick when he's got the chance? You think these players who makes millions would run just that much faster and hit that much harder over $1000? GIve your head a shake Roger. If the Saints are the only players causing damage to other players, I can see the logic behind it, but then that's not the case. This is going to improve player's safety, ok Roger, whatever you are smoking, give me some, cuz that's some good stuff you are smoking

....Last year when Philly was majorly hyped with the 'dream team' ( :lol:), I called it off the bat they would suck (No offense to and Philly fans here). My take on it this year: If Tebow's supposed trade to New York is official, the Jets will be the 'dream team' this year and flop with a horrible year. And I gotta gut feeling the Broncos will flop too for some reason / probably cause I'm thinking Manning will get injured.

It keeps getting worse and worse for the new Orleans saints:

what the saints have lost:

Carl nicks(Tampa bay Bucs)

Robert Meachem(chargers)

Tracey Porter(broncos)

• Payton suspended for a year beginning April 1, 2012

• Saints General Manager Mickey Loomis has been suspended for the first eight regular-season games

• Saints fined $500,000

• Saints lose two second-round draft picks - One in 2012 and one in 2013

• Saints assistant coach Joe Vitt suspended six games and fined $100,00

yesterday was a dark day in the history of the New Orleans Saints franchise

It keeps getting worse and worse for the new Orleans saints:

what the saints have lost:

Carl nicks(Tampa bay Bucs)

Robert Meachem(chargers)

Tracey Porter(broncos)

• Payton suspended for a year beginning April 1, 2012

• Saints General Manager Mickey Loomis has been suspended for the first eight regular-season games

• Saints fined $500,000

• Saints lose two second-round draft picks - One in 2012 and one in 2013

• Saints assistant coach Joe Vitt suspended six games and fined $100,00

yesterday was a dark day in the history of the New Orleans Saints franchise

Archived