13219 replies to this topic

#61 sovietselects17

sovietselects17

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:04 AM

I'm interested to see how the St. Louis Rams do this year after the dissapointing season last year. Adding Drew Bennet was a good pickup as I think he more than replaces shaun macdonald but losing kevin curtis was unfortunate, that guys got a ton of potential and a great receiver. Looks like they finally filled a defensive hole at the draft by getting Adam Carriker to help out the defensive line. Torry Holt=best receiver in the nfl and I expect him to have another great year, go rams!

thanks to g_bassi13 for the sweet avatar
thanks to m.cooke24rules for the userbars
thanks to Daybreak for the awesome Kurt Cobain sig!

Towel Power!

#62 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:04 AM

Matt Leinart has had COLLEGE success. That has been proven many times that it doesn't always mean NFL success.

It has proven it doesn't mean NFL success but this is Matt Leinart and he has 2 star WRs. You see him play last season??? He had some flashes of brilliance and he is only gonna improve.

Face the facts, the Rams are doomed :lol: No division for you :lol: They need a lot of help on D, maybe trade Big game Holt for some help :lol:

#63 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:06 AM

It has proven it doesn't mean NFL success but this is Matt Leinart and he has 2 star WRs. You see him play last season??? He had some flashes of brilliance and he is only gonna improve.

Face the facts, the Rams are doomed :lol: No division for you :lol: They need a lot of help on D, maybe trade Big game Holt for some help :lol:

Why do you keep turning the discussion to the Rams? We are talking about the Cards and Niners here...

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sig by Ranyart. FEEL FREE TO USE EITHER!

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

#64 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:06 AM

I'm interested to see how the St. Louis Rams do this year after the dissapointing season last year. Adding Drew Bennet was a good pickup as I think he more than replaces shaun macdonald but losing kevin curtis was unfortunate, that guys got a ton of potential and a great receiver. Looks like they finally filled a defensive hole at the draft by getting Adam Carriker to help out the defensive line. Torry Holt=best receiver in the nfl and I expect him to have another great year, go rams!

Marvin Harrison equals the leagues best and most consistent WR and then I say it's Chad Johnson and then Torry Holt.

Why do you keep turning the discussion to the Rams? We are talking about the Cards and Niners here...

I thought we were talking about the NFC West here. The Niners and Cards look like they're destined to take over on top of it.

Edited by Gretzky 99, 11 May 2007 - 02:08 AM.

#65 sovietselects17

sovietselects17

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

haha if they traded holt i'd be pissed he's the guy in st. louis. I have to admit watching the defence over the past few years has been painful giving up plenty of long bombs and the special teams has been brutal on kickoffs, those have been a hold your breath moment. But I think their offseason has been pretty good so far and they've improved both offensively and defensively.

Take some of the close losses last year, both seattle games come into mind and things could've ended differently. Now that seattle has lost darrell jackson it'll be interesting to see how their passing game goes. Wasn't Arizona supposed to be a favorite last year and they just totally lost things so who knows what'll happen. I think they could give the division a run this upcoming year, if they get good defence then yes, if it goes downhill again then we're done haha. Just as long as seattle doesn't win it then i'll be happy.

Torry's untradeable :lol:

Towel Power!

#66 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:12 AM

I thought we were talking about the NFC West here. The Niners and Cards look like they're destined to take over on top of it.

I was talking about the lack of veteran leadreship those two teams have.

Arizona has no O-line. Without that, Leinart and James will be spending more time on their backs than Paris Hilton (snap)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sig by Ranyart. FEEL FREE TO USE EITHER!

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

#67 sovietselects17

sovietselects17

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:21 AM

Holt
G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD
2003 St. Louis Rams 16 15 117 1696 14.5 48 12
2004 St. Louis Rams 16 16 94 1372 14.6 75 10
2005 St. Louis Rams 14 14 102 1331 13.0 44 9
2006 St. Louis Rams 16 16 93 1188 12.8 67 10
TOTAL 126 116 712 10675 15.0 85 64

Johnson
2003 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 90 1355 15.1 82 10
2004 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 95 1274 13.4 53 9
2005 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 97 1432 14.8 70 9
2006 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 87 1369 15.7 74 7
TOTAL 92 79 466 6925 14.9 82 41

Statistically Holt is a better player, and he can totally control a game and is always the go to guy in St louis. Johnson is a great receiver and one of the leagues best but he's got good help around him and in the playoffs wasn't the main target. Holt has carried the team and also got a superbowl ring which swings that argument. Johnson is great but until he puts up his numbers for years to come and wins a superbowl then he's second.

Towel Power!

#68 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:23 AM

haha if they traded holt i'd be pissed he's the guy in st. louis. I have to admit watching the defence over the past few years has been painful giving up plenty of long bombs and the special teams has been brutal on kickoffs, those have been a hold your breath moment. But I think their offseason has been pretty good so far and they've improved both offensively and defensively.

Take some of the close losses last year, both seattle games come into mind and things could've ended differently. Now that seattle has lost darrell jackson it'll be interesting to see how their passing game goes. Wasn't Arizona supposed to be a favorite last year and they just totally lost things so who knows what'll happen. I think they could give the division a run this upcoming year, if they get good defence then yes, if it goes downhill again then we're done haha. Just as long as seattle doesn't win it then i'll be happy.

Torry's untradeable :lol:

The Rams D is awful, they need help on it now.

That could be said for a lot of teams. Imagine if Green Bay had one that game against the Rams where Favre got picked in the last minute. I still don't get why Seattle got rid of D Jack??? Kazudon do you know??? Attitude problems maybe???

Arizona has no O-line. Without that, Leinart and James will be spending more time on their backs than Paris Hilton (snap)

ZING!!!

Almost every team has some problems, I still think the Cards will improve this season.

Edited by Gretzky 99, 11 May 2007 - 02:26 AM.

#69 Cooke_Hart

Cooke_Hart

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:57 AM

This is basically why I feel Arizona isn't going to get it done this year. I think Leinart's the real deal but this will still be a growth year for him. James is done and has been for a while.

The Rams have no defence. The Niners have no defence. The Hawks have over rated players.

It should be a fun year.
Canucks
Tottenham
49ers
---------------------------

#70 Gnickers87

Gnickers87

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,441 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

Holt
G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD
2003 St. Louis Rams 16 15 117 1696 14.5 48 12
2004 St. Louis Rams 16 16 94 1372 14.6 75 10
2005 St. Louis Rams 14 14 102 1331 13.0 44 9
2006 St. Louis Rams 16 16 93 1188 12.8 67 10
TOTAL 126 116 712 10675 15.0 85 64

Johnson
2003 Cincinnati Bengals 16 14 90 1355 15.1 82 10
2004 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 95 1274 13.4 53 9
2005 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 97 1432 14.8 70 9
2006 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 87 1369 15.7 74 7
TOTAL 92 79 466 6925 14.9 82 41

Those totals at the bottom are misleading. Over the last 4 years...

Holt - 52 games, 415 Rec, 5587 Yds, 41 TD's 13.5 YPC
Johnson - 54 games, 369 Rec, 5430 Yds, 35 TD's 14.7 YPC
Posted Image

#71 TigerWilliams

TigerWilliams

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,779 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

Ricky Williams busted for ganja AGAIN.

I guess he'll be carrying the ball in Toronto again this year??

http://sportsillustr...s.ap/index.html

Former NFL rushing champion Ricky Williams tested positive again for marijuana last month, delaying his return to the league until at least September, a person familiar with the case said Friday.

Williams sought to end a one-year drug suspension last month when he asked to rejoin the Miami Dolphins. But following the positive drug test, clinicians in the program advised NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to delay reinstatement, the person close to the case said.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of the confidential nature of the testing program.

The Dolphins and the NFL declined comment. Before Williams' latest setback, new Miami coach Cam Cameron repeatedly declined to say whether he would welcome Williams back.

"Met him in 1966. Forceful personality. Didn't care if people liked him. Uncompromising. Admired that. Of us all, he understood most. About world. About people. About society and what's happening to it. Things everyone knows in gut. Things everyone too scared to face, too polite to talk about. He understood. Understood man's capacity for horrors and never quit. Saw the world's black underbelly and never surrendered. Once a man has seen, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend it doesn't exist. No matter who orders him to look the other way."

Posted Image

#72 Gnickers87

Gnickers87

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,441 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:37 PM

This is basically why I feel Arizona isn't going to get it done this year. I think Leinart's the real deal but this will still be a growth year for him. James is done and has been for a while.

The Rams have no defence. The Niners have no defence. The Hawks have over rated players.

It should be a fun year.

Being a Niner fan, I have to respectfully disagree.

The Niners don't have a great defence, but it is much improved from the past couple years. Their backfield with Clements,Harris and Spencer at CB is very good. Former Pro Bowler Michael Lewis and Keith Lewis will be steady at FS/SS. Rookie Patrick Willis will make an immediate impact at LB and is a DROY possibility. The signing of Banta-Cain is a very nice depth move. Add in Hard-Hitting Veteran Derek Smith, Sophomore's Manny Lawson and Haralson, Veterans Jeff Ulbrich and Brandon Moore and you have yourself a pretty solid LB Core. The question mark they have is the DL. Young at End is still a steady veteran. Hopefully one of Melvin Oliver and Marques Douglas step up as well. At NT Sopoaga or Franklin will have to carry the load. Like I said, the DL is the question mark.

But looking at that defense, it is much improved over the past few years. The defense should be able to be in the Top 20 this year(maybe Top 15). Much improved over the bottom 5 of recent years.
Posted Image

#73 kazudon

kazudon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:14 PM

The Rams D is awful, they need help on it now.

That could be said for a lot of teams. Imagine if Green Bay had one that game against the Rams where Favre got picked in the last minute. I still don't get why Seattle got rid of D Jack??? Kazudon do you know??? Attitude problems maybe???

ZING!!!

Almost every team has some problems, I still think the Cards will improve this season.

As for DJack, i was pissed to see him let go, however, he really had been inconsistent. Hasselbeck has a lot of trust in him and same for the coaching stuff resulting him in being the prime target for multiple long-bombs throughout the season. unfortuneatly, he has failed to catch them, it wasnt that the ball was over/under thrown, but it was because he simply drops the catch. I think the high number of dropped passes+his salary and he is expandable leading him to be traded. Deion Branch will take his role as number 1, with Burlesson/Hackett/Engram battling to be the reciever on the other side. I think our receiving core is deep enough that D jack is no longer needed. But I am not happy that all we got for him was a 4th rounder.
Nike said, "Just do it."

But God said, "I already did it!"

#74 VintageNaslund

VintageNaslund

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:04 PM

pacman jones in trouble again :o :o

thnx to malkin71 for the sig

#75 Cooke_Hart

Cooke_Hart

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:35 PM

Being a Niner fan, I have to respectfully disagree.

The Niners don't have a great defence, but it is much improved from the past couple years. Their backfield with Clements,Harris and Spencer at CB is very good. Former Pro Bowler Michael Lewis and Keith Lewis will be steady at FS/SS. Rookie Patrick Willis will make an immediate impact at LB and is a DROY possibility. The signing of Banta-Cain is a very nice depth move. Add in Hard-Hitting Veteran Derek Smith, Sophomore's Manny Lawson and Haralson, Veterans Jeff Ulbrich and Brandon Moore and you have yourself a pretty solid LB Core. The question mark they have is the DL. Young at End is still a steady veteran. Hopefully one of Melvin Oliver and Marques Douglas step up as well. At NT Sopoaga or Franklin will have to carry the load. Like I said, the DL is the question mark.

But looking at that defense, it is much improved over the past few years. The defense should be able to be in the Top 20 this year(maybe Top 15). Much improved over the bottom 5 of recent years.

I also am a Niners fan and given that our coach is Mike Nolan I expected our defence to be much better last year. We've been talking about our lineback versatility for awhile now (blah blah 3-4 defence blah blah) and yet their terrible against the run and they've been miserable in the secondary since Merton Hanks and Tim McDonald were laying down the law back there. Their scoring defence was the worst in the league which tells me they are not tough.

I love Bryant Young but he's not enough on the D-Line. Marques Douglas isn't bad but the tread on his tires is getting thread bare. The same goes for Jeff Ulbrich and Derek Smith in the middle. Brandon Moore obviously had a good year but really we'll have to wait and see with Patrick Willis. A.J. Hawk wasn't exactly a game changing force in his first year and it would be unfair to expect that of Willis. Beyond Clements if you have faith in anyone in the secondary then you've got more hope then I.

It's a patched together defence with far too many old parts to it. At best they'll have an average defence but who knows, that might be good enough in the NFC West.

Go Niners.
Canucks
Tottenham
49ers

#76 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:51 AM

As for DJack, i was pissed to see him let go, however, he really had been inconsistent. Hasselbeck has a lot of trust in him and same for the coaching stuff resulting him in being the prime target for multiple long-bombs throughout the season. unfortuneatly, he has failed to catch them, it wasnt that the ball was over/under thrown, but it was because he simply drops the catch. I think the high number of dropped passes+his salary and he is expandable leading him to be traded. Deion Branch will take his role as number 1, with Burlesson/Hackett/Engram battling to be the reciever on the other side. I think our receiving core is deep enough that D jack is no longer needed. But I am not happy that all we got for him was a 4th rounder.

I forgot the Hawks had Burlesson. It's been a real long off season. The one thing I do not understand is why they traded him in the same division??? I'm pretty sure other teams like my Eagles would of been happy to take him for a 4th rounder.

Favre really wanted Moss eh??? They're better off without him. Moss is washed up injury prone baggage.

Favre asked for trade after draft
Just two or three days after last month's NFL Draft, Favre's agent Bus Cook phoned Green Bay's general manager Ted Thompson and asked that his client be traded, the sources said. In the conversation, Cook railed off on how his client was fed up with the organization and wanted out.

The trade request was relayed to head coach Mike McCarthy, who immediately phoned the Super Bowl-winning quarterback. However, the quarterback ignored all his calls for a week, letting the request fester and perhaps showing the team how upset he was this time.

Finally, in the middle of this past week, the two connected. Sources close to the situation said Favre asked McCarthy if he was aware that Cook asked for a trade but McCarthy immediately insisted that would not happen.

Following the conversation, McCarthy told others inside the organization that the talk appeared to have cooled Favre's anger and that Favre, by the end of the discussion, admitted he didn't want to go elsewhere.

However, Favre continued to tell friends on other teams how frustrated he was with the organization's inability to land the former Pro Bowl wideout and that he, in fact, wanted out of Green Bay.

NFL off-season
Brett Favre acknowledged his anger over the team's unwillingness to pull off a trade for wide receiver Randy Moss, but denied Monday he ever really wanted the Packers to trade him. Full Story ...

Several calls Sunday morning to McCarthy and Thompson from FOXSports.com were not immediately returned.

On Saturday, Favre railed against the team in an interview session with reporters.

"I just want to win; maybe I see things the wrong way," Favre said. "I don't want to ruffle any feathers and I want people to respect me. Sometimes I think it's hard for them to let Brett go. They might think that we pay him a lot of money, but he still gives us the best chance to win. I've never been told that, but there are times when I wonder if I'm the odd man out here and they just don't know how to tell me.

"Our offense struggled last season. If it were not for our defense, we would not have won eight games. Right now, it's hard to be optimistic. I'm not getting any younger and I think everyone knows that. I don't have five years to rebuild. No one in Green Bay is saying rebuild but it's hard to look at where we are going and say, 'How can they not be rebuilding?'

"I don't know if I've lost faith, and I think everyone in the organization wants to win. I just don't know if it includes me. If it's going to be five years from now, I'm not going to be here. This is 17 years for me and I want to win."

At this point the Packers are prepping for serious damage control to prevent any further uproar regarding their most prized name. However, the damage may already have been done by his bizarre trade request.

Despite Favre's trade request and rant to reporters, the team has no intention of parting ways with their prized quarterback. In fact, some within the organization claim that McCarthy honestly believes they can win with the long-time vet at the helm and has repeatedly told him so.

Thus, they are hoping that Favre simply needed to vent for a while before jumping back on board.

Edited by Gretzky 99, 15 May 2007 - 12:53 AM.

#77 VintageNaslund

VintageNaslund

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:55 AM

favre is mad moss didnt come to green bay and there are rumours he wants out :blink: if that is true it would be weird seeing favre not in a green bay jersey :mellow:

thnx to malkin71 for the sig

#78 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:59 AM

favre is mad moss didnt come to green bay and there are rumours he wants out :blink: if that is true it would be weird seeing favre not in a green bay jersey :mellow:

He denied the rumors today and said he was just mad. The guys better off without Moss anyways.

Did anyone else read the great Calvin Johnson article in SI??? This guys supposed to be really and I mean really good. I can't wait to see him play in the bigs.

Edited by Gretzky 99, 15 May 2007 - 01:00 AM.

#79 Cooke_Hart

Cooke_Hart

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

You're ridiculous if you think they'd be better off without Moss. A big receiver who can get space downfield? I can't think of a better target for Favre.

No wonder he wants him after watching Moss torch the Packers for years.
Canucks
Tottenham
49ers

#80 kazudon

kazudon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

Its about time for GB management to give Favre something decent to throw at besides Driver, He needs to have some fun throwing to talented recievers like Moss despite his high risk of injury. The Packers arent going anywhere anytime soon. I think Favre will end his career on a sour note not making the playoffs
Nike said, "Just do it."

But God said, "I already did it!"

#81 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:18 AM

You're ridiculous if you think they'd be better off without Moss. A big receiver who can get space downfield? I can't think of a better target for Favre.

No wonder he wants him after watching Moss torch the Packers for years.

The guys a proven team cancer who has won nothing in his career. I think he'll cause problems for the Pats in the long run. There's a reason he was traded for a worthless 4th round pick you know??? The guy is a head case with tons of injury problems.

Mcnabb will be ready for training camp. I can't wait only a few more months till training camp opens.

Edited by Gretzky 99, 16 May 2007 - 01:19 AM.

#82 Cooke_Hart

Cooke_Hart

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:08 PM

I think with Moss it's more about winning. Problems happen when he gets frustrated or complacent. He's good to go for atleast a year and if he's part of a winning scenario he could be good for longer. I don't think Bilichek will have any problem setting the record straight or shipping him off for next to nothing if it comes to that.

If he had gone to Green Bay the honeymoon period would have lasted atleast as long as Favre was around imo.

Moss is nothing like Terrel Owens.
Canucks
Tottenham
49ers

#83 Canucks_Junkie

Canucks_Junkie

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:17 PM

Moss is better then Terrell Owens, his ability is amazing and will once again be the #1 receiver in the NFL

Pats are winning the Super Bowl quote me on it

Edited by Canucks_Junkie, 23 May 2007 - 04:31 PM.

QUOTE(joshbird25 @ Jun 4 2007, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's pretty hypocritical for all you Ducks' fans to call Alfreddsson cheap when half your team is dirtier than Paris Hiltons' snatch.

#84 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

Moss is better then Terrell Owens, his ability is amazing and will once again be the #1 receiver in the NFL, i'm a huge Moss fan and if you think Moss is crap then you dont know what ur talkin about, he is amazing when he isn't hurt and tries

Pats are winning the Super Bowl quote me on it

damnit. .. now i have to find a new most hated poster on cdc

Swap Byron Leftwich and Tom Brady's situations. Today Brady would be a UFA or on the Roughriders practice roster, Byron Leftwich would have 100 more wins than losses.

:picard:

"Spirituality, faith and democracy are the corner stones of our country. We are all Patriots. And tonight, the Patriots are World Champions." -Robert Kraft

#85 Canucks_Junkie

Canucks_Junkie

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

damnit. .. now i have to find a new most hated poster on cdc

why hate me 15 year old? LOL

we're gonna be good friends this NFL season

Edited by Canucks_Junkie, 23 May 2007 - 04:31 PM.

QUOTE(joshbird25 @ Jun 4 2007, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's pretty hypocritical for all you Ducks' fans to call Alfreddsson cheap when half your team is dirtier than Paris Hiltons' snatch.

#86 Gretzky 99

Gretzky 99

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

Another bandwagon Pats fan on the forum. I guess we have more then 1 now

There is a reason why Moss was traded for a 4th round pick and the Pats will find out.

#87 Starman

Starman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:40 AM

Pffft, Rams are winning the Super Bowl.

All you need is Bulger and Holt :P

I hate this town, I really really do - Kyle B.
Muse - Map of your Head... damn fine.

#88 Ukrainian_Canuck

Ukrainian_Canuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:01 AM

go broncos

Don Taylor Is Ukrainian_Canuck's Homeboy.
QUOTE(UncleBob @ Dec 11 2007, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It must be sad to be a Japanese girl on an exchange program whose girlfriends have all told her "you have to have a white guy when you're in Canada" and they see they've only got three days left before the flight, and U_C's the only white guy in the library.

http://youseebeejaywiki.com/index.php?title=Ukrainian_Canuck <<----Un believably .........awesome!!( who created that?)

#89 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:28 AM

Another bandwagon Pats fan on the forum. I guess we have more then 1 now

There is a reason why Moss was traded for a 4th round pick and the Pats will find out.

loll

i remember last year you were in the nfl thread and every where else guaranteeing the eagles will go to the superbowl
and then they lose and you don't show your self on here for months

Swap Byron Leftwich and Tom Brady's situations. Today Brady would be a UFA or on the Roughriders practice roster, Byron Leftwich would have 100 more wins than losses.

:picard:

"Spirituality, faith and democracy are the corner stones of our country. We are all Patriots. And tonight, the Patriots are World Champions." -Robert Kraft

#90 LFPM

LFPM

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:42 AM

owens is by far better than moss

and a tiny bit classier. I mean after his pretend moon at lambeau I lost all respect for him not that I had much for him before

anyways

what the packer need is good red zone target. I can think of anyone that would fit though
lee goren..greatest ever?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.