The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

I have seen Revis play. He is not the best corner back in the nfl.

Its funny that you mentioned the job he did on Moss. Did you see his INT? It was a throw that Brady forced because of pressure from the Jets front 4. Do you think Oakland has as good a pass rush as the Jets? Not even close.

Don't let two games fool. Revis is a good CB and will only get better. But the dude has been in the league for 2 seasons and change. He is not there yet.

I'd put Charles Woodson ahead of him as well. But Nnamdi is ahead of anyone in the league and its not close. He is the only CB that QB's will totally avoid.

I have seen Revis play. He is not the best corner back in the nfl.

Its funny that you mentioned the job he did on Moss. Did you see his INT? It was a throw that Brady forced because of pressure from the Jets front 4. Do you think Oakland has as good a pass rush as the Jets? Not even close.

Don't let two games fool. Revis is a good CB and will only get better. But the dude has been in the league for 2 seasons and change. He is not there yet.

I'd put Charles Woodson ahead of him as well. But Nnamdi is ahead of anyone in the league and its not close. He is the only CB that QB's will totally avoid.

So I got 114 points in my fantasy pool, which is alot in the pool im in. The guy I faced got 53.

Key players for me this week:

Rivers: 436 yards passing. 2tds. 2 ints : 16 FP

Chris Johnson:197 yards rushing 2 tds, 87 yards receiving 1 Td : 31 FP

Frank Gore:207 Yards rushing 2 tds. : 23 FP

Dallas Clarke: 183 yards receivng 1 TD: 15 FP

lolol first place Jets

I didn't see the game, but I heard that Sanchez took a sack late in the game, when a lot of QBs would have thrown one up there and it'd have been INT.

Also, glad I missed the Seahawks game. And holy moly Jerry Jones

LOL, yeah, maybe Favre shouldn't have retired.... oh wait....

I don't see the Pats starting to gel and come together as a team until about week 5 or 6. The defense is very young and it will take some time for them to learn the system even better and communicate better, and Mayo will be back (hopefully a trade will also be made). I hope they do pull out wins though. You never do know with Tom Brady back there because he is a game changer. I just hope they hire a OC or get their heads on straight, because Taylor was averaging about 6 yards per carry at one point and they go away from the run and sling it 50 times. Last year without Brady, Pats had one of the best rushing seasons in franchise history, and now that Tom's back, its "hey lets get him to throw 100 passes in his first 2 games in 15 months). Going to be an exciting weekend of football.

ps : just made my first field goal block in madden ever :D

Archived