The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Argh, I hate when your so passionate and into a team that this stuff bugs you so much. I can pretty much guarantee a win against the miserable jets at home after an ending like this one, but thats still 6 days from now. And there's no Canucks game until friday either. Atleast the weightroom is always available.

Argh, I hate when your so passionate and into a team that this stuff bugs you so much. I can pretty much guarantee a win against the miserable jets at home after an ending like this one, but thats still 6 days from now. And there's no Canucks game until friday either. Atleast the weightroom is always available.

This is a side of the argument I had not yet considered. It's an interesting point, but I'm not sure I agree.

In a situation like that, EVERYONE thought they were going to punt, Brady and the boys included. Punting wouldn't have made anyone have a second thought, but NOT punting was a big ol' slap to the defense. I guess it's a moot point now, but man does it irk me.

Cracks were starting to form, but they've addressed a grandpa-like defense and are going to build on that. Meriweather, Chung, Butler, Wilhite, Mayo, Guyton, Wilfork (only 27 or 28), Brace, McGowan, Ninkovich, and Pryor all show signs of promise. Oaklands top 5 pick which the Patriots own will help big time. And there's always the Brady and Belichick factor. Obviously this team can't be a superbowl contender forever, but another good 2-4 years are definitely left, especially if Tate pans out and Moss stays on for another couple seasons, even though he may be losing a step he still draws attention.

Saying that, I don't think Hoyer is the qb of the future, and I sense a qb being drafted in the first round this draft, or the 2011 draft in order to give him time to learn from Tom.

Cracks were starting to form, but they've addressed a grandpa-like defense and are going to build on that. Meriweather, Chung, Butler, Wilhite, Mayo, Guyton, Wilfork (only 27 or 28), Brace, McGowan, Ninkovich, and Pryor all show signs of promise. Oaklands top 5 pick which the Patriots own will help big time. And there's always the Brady and Belichick factor. Obviously this team can't be a superbowl contender forever, but another good 2-4 years are definitely left, especially if Tate pans out and Moss stays on for another couple seasons, even though he may be losing a step he still draws attention.

Saying that, I don't think Hoyer is the qb of the future, and I sense a qb being drafted in the first round this draft, or the 2011 draft in order to give him time to learn from Tom.

Archived