The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

They'd have to go 2-4 or worse down the stretch and GB or CHI would have to go 6-0 and 7-0 respectivley for them to not win the NFC North. They'll get there now they just need to make something happen when they get there.

Green Bay can finish with 12 wins, Chicago with 11. Vikings just need 3 more wins since they have the tie breaker vs GB. They only need 1 win vs Chicago to finish ahead of them.

(Touch down rough riders!)

Oh Browns.....my my my...

0 points on MNF at home then 37 points on the road...21 point lead vanished...4 minute offense non-existent.

Only the Browns can lose a game with the clock at 0:00 and the opposition at the 45 yard line. Great time for a pass interference penalty. At least the offense and Quinn did something for once. Too bad the defence choose to take a dump on the same day.

The bright side - Browns have the inside track on the #1 pick, problem is that means more $$$$$ and another chance for the organization to draft more garbage...

Still waiting for a rushing touchdown - is that asking too much?

Oh Browns.....my my my...

0 points on MNF at home then 37 points on the road...21 point lead vanished...4 minute offense non-existent.

Only the Browns can lose a game with the clock at 0:00 and the opposition at the 45 yard line. Great time for a pass interference penalty. At least the offense and Quinn did something for once. Too bad the defence choose to take a dump on the same day.

The bright side - Browns have the inside track on the #1 pick, problem is that means more $$$$$ and another chance for the organization to draft more garbage...

Still waiting for a rushing touchdown - is that asking too much?

smh at seattle.. we can never be healthy/competitive in recent years

hasselbecks window is closing real fast hopefully we can get a good draft pick and take the divsion back from zona, i like the idea of trying to pry away leinart(wont happen) or vince young if the titans want to give up on em

This makes no sense to me, Steelers rolled for just over 500+ yards and end up losing the game. To make matters more worse, the Steelers lose both QBs in the game against KC of all teams. Thank goodness the Broncos and Bungholes lost last yesterday, because right now as a Steelers fan, being realistic here (based on what I've seen and factors from injuries, the dreadful special team display on stopping the opposing team's punt return, and the opposition's offence picking apart the Steelers secondary less Polamalu) I'm hoping for the Wildcard.

Oh yeah, Bruce Arians needs to be put on a short leash, his play calling in the redzone is becoming too predictable.

This makes no sense to me, Steelers rolled for just over 500+ yards and end up losing the game. To make matters more worse, the Steelers lose both QBs in the game against KC of all teams. Thank goodness the Broncos and Bungholes lost last yesterday, because right now as a Steelers fan, being realistic here (based on what I've seen and factors from injuries, the dreadful special team display on stopping the opposing team's punt return, and the opposition's offence picking apart the Steelers secondary less Polamalu) I'm hoping for the Wildcard.

Oh yeah, Bruce Arians needs to be put on a short leash, his play calling in the redzone is becoming too predictable.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/11/23/ryan.jets.ap/index.html

The Patriots were ahead 31-14 with 30 seconds left in the fourth quarter when Tom Brady threw long for Randy Moss on third-and-6 from their 45-yard line. The pass fell incomplete, but riled up Ryan. "We need to stop them anyway, so it's no biggie, but I was surprised, and I did feel a little bit disrespected," Ryan said.

Archived