The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Tell the Jets not to have the game out of hand by that point and youy wouldn't need to female dog about it. I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but I will defend them on one point, and that's when people female dog about running up the score. Hey, you don't want to do that in peewee football, but these guys are professionals. If they don't like it, they should have played better.

I'm sure Belichick has got it installed in his head no matter what he does, he'll be criticized, called classless..yadda yadda yadda, so now he just doesn't really care. If he's up 28-0 against arch rivals the Jets, he'll try to make it 49-0, because hey, 28-0 will be too big of a point differential for someone like KOZ and the media so he's gonna be criticized anyways, might as well add insult to injury.

I'm sure Belichick has got it installed in his head no matter what he does, he'll be criticized, called classless..yadda yadda yadda, so now he just doesn't really care. If he's up 28-0 against arch rivals the Jets, he'll try to make it 49-0, because hey, 28-0 will be too big of a point differential for someone like KOZ and the media so he's gonna be criticized anyways, might as well add insult to injury.

Archived