The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

What a excellent game. After watching it for a 4-5 years, in my opinion, NFL is the most entertaining sport in the world, and this game proves it. Simple plays changes the games, and every game counts. Plus, the Fantasy Football leagues are awesome. They put the fans right into the game. There's no team that i cheer for, but when I have a player on a team, I cheer for them to put up fantasy points.

The NHL playoffs can match, but the season is too long. There is even pointless games where it looks like no one gives a crap due to fatigue and Fantasy hockey polls are never fair because of the amount of games each players play.

I know I'm going off topic, but Damnn, every game is a good game to watch.

this was the first packers/vikings game all over again.

the offensive line was better today, but its so frustrating to see warner sit back and have all the time in the world and just wait for a wide open WR. meanwhile rodgers is having to scramble and roll out to buy that same amount of time.

draft needs are:

1.OT

2.OLB

3.CB

this team has a bright future. there is no player in the nfl i would take over aaron rodgers for the next 10 years.

edit: also aaron rodgers career playoff record is now 0-1. yet another example of why win/loss records for quarterbacks are stupid.

this was the first packers/vikings game all over again.

the offensive line was better today, but its so frustrating to see warner sit back and have all the time in the world and just wait for a wide open WR. meanwhile rodgers is having to scramble and roll out to buy that same amount of time.

draft needs are:

1.OT

2.OLB

3.CB

this team has a bright future. there is no player in the nfl i would take over aaron rodgers for the next 10 years.

edit: also aaron rodgers career playoff record is now 0-1. yet another example of why win/loss records for quarterbacks are stupid.

What a excellent game. After watching it for a 4-5 years, in my opinion, NFL is the most entertaining sport in the world, and this game proves it. Simple plays changes the games, and every game counts. Plus, the Fantasy Football leagues are awesome. They put the fans right into the game. There's no team that i cheer for, but when I have a player on a team, I cheer for them to put up fantasy points.

The NHL playoffs can match, but the season is too long. There is even pointless games where it looks like no one gives a crap due to fatigue and Fantasy hockey polls are never fair because of the amount of games each players play.

I know I'm going off topic, but Damnn, every game is a good game to watch.

Archived