The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

San Diego is going to beat the Jets by at least 2 touchdowns.

Baltimore and Indy is going to go down to a field goal and could go either way

Arizona out scores NO in another high scoring game

Dallas pulls off the upset and beats Minnesota in a close game.

I'll go with:

Chargers over the Jets, in a low scoring affair: 17-10

Vikings over the Cowboys by a field goal: 27-24

Saints over the Cardinals in another all offence-no-defence thriller: 39-34

Colts over the Ravens in a close one: 20-17

It gets a bit tedious wading through everyone's predictions. Do they really need to be updated every round? At least give a little explanation with them so they're a little bit interesting to read. Or don't, I can keep skipping.

aaron rodgers career playoff record is now 0-1. yet another example of why win/loss records for quarterbacks are stupid.

I went 2-2 in Wild Card weekend. Had the AFC right but completely missed the NFC...

Divisional Round

AFC

CHARGERS 23 JETS 13 - Revis can't cover everyone, Dirty Sanchez can't keep up with Philip Rivers. Braylon Edwards will drop at least 2 passes (Mangini you are forgiven! Brilliant trade!!) Sproles and LT will eat up the vaunted Jets D on screen passes.

COLTS 17 RAVENS 14 - Tight game from start to finish. Ravens come out fast, Colts look rusty - but Super Manning comes through in the 4th quarter and pulls it out of the fire. Colts just have the Ravens number.

NFC

SAINTS 34 CARDINALS 27 - Chris Berman has this game 77-75 Saints lol...The Cardinals have some kind of playoff witchcraft working for them which I can't understand. Regardless the Saints are going to be hungry to prove the regular season was no fluke.

COWBOYS 33 VIKINGS 31 - Most entertaining game of the weekend. The Cowboys have everything going right now - pass game, run game and defence. The Vikings have home field advantage yes - but I do not trust Favre with managing a playoff game anymore. AP needs to run the ball often for the Vikes to win, but I think Favre will try to win with his arm a few too many times resulting in 3 INT's.

Chargers over Jets

Colts over Ravens (could go either way, loving Rice, what a beast, wished Seattle had him)

Vikings over Cowboys (Cowboys could upset Vikings but Favre has been too good this season IMO)

Saints over Cardinals

Why is everyone putting the Cards over the Saints? I'm an occasional follower, but that last Arizona game was amazing to watch, but the Card's defense was beyond horrible.

You are probably going to laugh at me, but Vikings Packers have a rivalry? I was not aware of that. I have been a Packers fan since I started watching NFL(1996 Super Bowl), but obviously I am not up to date on who their biggest rivals are.

So is it bad that I being a Packers fan, will be cheering for Favre and Vikings??

You are probably going to laugh at me, but Vikings Packers have a rivalry? I was not aware of that. I have been a Packers fan since I started watching NFL(1996 Super Bowl), but obviously I am not up to date on who their biggest rivals are.

So is it bad that I being a Packers fan, will be cheering for Favre and Vikings??

Archived