The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Obviously McNabb's better then Pennington. Most of the time you could atleast argue that the opposing quarterback isn't as injury prone as McNabb but not in Pennington's case.

I was surprised to see Keyshawn Johnson retire. I didn't pay a lot of attention to Carolina last year but he seemed to have a productive year. There is absolutely no way he goes to the hall.

He had Owens for one full season and half of another. Before Owens he got the job done with a mediocre receiving corps (Thrash/Pinkston anyone?)

McNabb > Pennington and it's not close

And I'm not an Eagles/McNabb fan by any means.

i'm a Raiders fan and i agree Mcnabb is better, the NFC used to be tougher a few years back when Favre was still good and Atlanta n Carolina weren't chokers, it's still not an easy conference jus look at some of the players n teams now like the Saints n Bears but AFC is still tougher but NFC is no cake walk

"got the job done"

dude, he lost three straight nfc championships

against not that great of teams,

the nfc is garbage compared to the afc, has been for years, and will be for more.

the jets actually face good teams in the playoffs, teams that WIN teh superbowls

and are actually good. ie. the steelers, patriots, and chargers etc.

hahahahaha lmao ... me mixed my stories up ?? uh sure buddy .. keep toking the weed. I never said I was born into it and i definetly never said I became one after the first SB. 1998 is when I said it .. over and over to you .. you just couldn't seem to get it through your head.

And haha .. don't worry , moss isn't my role model and I never stole from that corner store .. if you actually did read my post .. you'd know what happened.

And you do know the eagles aren't gonna get anything done either right?

I don't toke anything thief. Too bad the other thread from last year is gone or I could of found the direct quotes. Also you misspelled Doug Flutie's name and how is your Flutie Pats jersey??? I highly doubt you even own one.

All I know is you are banned from a store for theft and it's as simple as that.

The Eagles have gotten something done almost every year. People count them out and write them off but they still come back and win the division and answer the critics. Everyone wrote them off last season and look what happened. You keep counting them out BandwagonPatsFan.

I don't toke anything thief. Too bad the other thread from last year is gone or I could of found the direct quotes. Also you misspelled Doug Flutie's name and how is your Flutie Pats jersey??? I highly doubt you even own one.

All I know is you are banned from a store for theft and it's as simple as that.

The Eagles have gotten something done almost every year. People count them out and write them off but they still come back and win the division and answer the critics. Everyone wrote them off last season and look what happened. You keep counting them out BandwagonPatsFan.

:lol::lol: You just proved how much you know about football with that very foolish remark :lol::lol: Even people in New York know Mcnabb is better then Pennington who has done nothing in his NFL career. Zilch, Zero, Nadda. He has nothing to show for and I mean nothing. If you want me to bring out the stats to further prove how foolish you are, I will. Also T.O. was on the Eagles for 1 year. Mcnabb has been playing with sub par receivers for years like Pinkston, Thrash and I could go on and on.

I'm also happy injury prone Stallworth left since he was injured for most of the season and isn't even the Eagles #1 wide out. The Eagles finally have a deep receiver core and don't need him. You know the Eagles will do a lot more then the Jets this season. Go read what I said to Brady Boy. You can count them out but they'll shut you and the other critics up as usual.

Keep making excuses. The NFC has had many great teams in its past and present. Face the facts, your precious little Jets aren't gonna get anything done anytime soon. Save yourself some time and start looking forward to the 2008 NFL draft now. If you're lucky they'll draft someone who can actually throw a long ball.

How did I misspell Flutie's name? And thanks for asking, to bad its too small to wear. Yeah, I got banned from the store for theft because I WAS THERE, not because I DID IT. Keep calling me a bandwagoner if you want.. I could really care less what you think.

It's like if the Nucks won the stanley cup this year and I went to another board and made my name "nucksrocks" or something like that people would be like "OMG ITS A BANDWAGONER, OMG HIS TEAM IS BETTER THEN OURS LETS KEEP CALLING HIM A BANDWAGONER" like some people here :rolleyes:

Archived