The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Lol? It was from when I was little .. it doesn't fit me anymore .. and yeah .. the mens do fit me. And actually I did get banned for doing absolutely nothing because I was trying to PAY for my drink, I didn't know he'd try to steal a chocolate bar. It's not like I knew he was going to do it, or helped him "plan it" or help in the act.

When were you little??? You know Flutie was only there for 1 year right??? Knowing you, you probably didn't know that. You've told me in the past you are 15 so that means you were little last year :lol: Just caught you again Bandwagoner. I doubt this Pats Flutie jersey even exists, another lie told by a guy I mean kid claiming to be a die hard.

So you are banned for doing nothing??? Associating with an idiot who steals from corner stores is nothing???

When were you little??? You know Flutie was only there for 1 year right??? Knowing you, you probably didn't know that. You've told me in the past you are 15 so that means you were little last year :lol: Just caught you again Bandwagoner. I doubt this Pats Flutie jersey even exists, another lie told by a guy I mean kid claiming to be a die hard.

So you are banned for doing nothing??? Associating with an idiot who steals from corner stores is nothing???

I've been thinking of going to a Seahawks game. Has anyone gone??? How was your experience and are tickets hard to get??? Anyone??? Kazudon???

I've been thinking of going to a Seahawks game. Has anyone gone??? How was your experience and are tickets hard to get??? Anyone??? Kazudon???

ok buddy.. my dad got me the fuken jersey cause he followed Flutie in CFL as well..and he knows im a pats fan .. i still see ppl wearing jerseys even tho that player doesn't play for that team .. my dad thought it would be nice so he got me the jersey . so why don't you calm the fu*k down? and it was from two years ago .. when i was shorter . i had like a major growth spurt the last 10 or so months, no where did i say that it was from when i was YOUNGER, i said little

ok, we walk into the store , he goes where ever i go somewhere else i didn't talk to him in the store and i get my drink and im standing at the counter to pay and the girl says empty your pockets and i did and it was my phone my ipod and a 5 dollar bill and my friend went bak into the aisle and dropped the chocolate bar around the corner but they saw and found out. then the ladys like that'll be $2 and i paid and as i was leaving some guy comes and he's like your banned too for being with him.

Why do you say calm the fu*k down??? :lol: How can you tell from behind your monitor if i'm calm, mad, happy, sad or anything else??? :lol: Liitle and younger are the same thing(on this topic)since you just said you were little a few years ago. I bet you still are pretty little.

This is a dead issue now and you are banned for associating with a thief.

Because, you seem to get into arguments with people on here, just not in the NFL Thread. Also, little not liitle and younger are not the same thing. Younger is at a younger age. Little could be your height, weight, or age in some cases. And to you, I probably am little, I'm only 5'7, and compared to your height (since your older) I'm considered little. Happy?

And I did not know standing at a counter waiting to pay for your item was considered associating with a thief these days.

Randy Moss will be a model citizen in NE. He's at a point in his career where he needs to win (evidenced by his willingness to take a large pay cut). I'm sure he realizes the impact of his legacy will largely depend on if he was a able to win the Superbowl.

Randy Moss will be a model citizen in NE. He's at a point in his career where he needs to win (evidenced by his willingness to take a large pay cut). I'm sure he realizes the impact of his legacy will largely depend on if he was a able to win the Superbowl.

I don't know about you but I'd rather have Randy Moss as a teammate than Terrell Owens. You don't see Moss chewing out his QB as often as Owens. TO is also more likely to throw his coach under the bus and cause a media circus. TO even contributed to the QB controversy in Dallas by pushing for Tony Romo to get the starting job. Moss may be a little more injury prone but I think it's because he's got more heart. He'll sacrifice his body to make a catch while TO would rather have the ball fall incomplete.

I don't know about you but I'd rather have Randy Moss as a teammate than Terrell Owens. You don't see Moss chewing out his QB as often as Owens. TO is also more likely to throw his coach under the bus and cause a media circus. TO even contributed to the QB controversy in Dallas by pushing for Tony Romo to get the starting job. Moss may be a little more injury prone but I think it's because he's got more heart. He'll sacrifice his body to make a catch while TO would rather have the ball fall incomplete.

TO did nothing all that bad with the Cowboys last year. Bledsoe was playing like crap....Owens wasn't even getting passes thrown his way in the first half of like four straight games...who wouldn't be mad at that? When TO said it, it was a massive deal about how he's a cancer, but Terry Glenn said the exact same thing and not a whisper was heard. The whole OD thing was a bit bazzare, but I doubt he did it to distract the team in any way.

Plus he played through a broken hand. Anyone else does that, and they get called a hero. He does it, and he's selfish because he dropped so many passes. If he's out of the lineup with that hand injury, Terry Glenn gets the top corner back on him, limiting what he can do.

Why do you say calm the fu*k down??? :lol: How can you tell from behind your monitor if i'm calm, mad, happy, sad or anything else??? :lol: Liitle and younger are the same thing(on this topic)since you just said you were little a few years ago. I bet you still are pretty little.

This is a dead issue now and you are banned for associating with a thief.

You mean you're not your and i'm not a loser. I've won a few championships and came second a bunch of times in all sorts of sports. I doubt you've ever even played contact football(playing with your daddy doesn't count junior).

:lol: Another foolish comment by a guy who doesn't know what he is talking about. Why in the hell would I jump on the Eagles bandwagon??? Wouldn't I jump on the bandwagon of a team that has actually won a SB??? You keep making dumb comment after dumb comment. I really should stop replying to you since you don't even know what you are talking about. You make Jets fans look bad and foolish.

you make fans in general look foolish

by accusing other people like nuckpats, of being bandwagoners. so anyone whos a pats fan to u is a bandwagoner?

oh and mr.athletic award, if your so good at sports, why arent you out competing or at the olympics or in pro leauges?

why, because you probaly arent good enough

:lol: Wow you just don't stop with those foolish comments do you???

That's between me and him. I know a lot of people who jumped on the Pats bandwagon after that first Super Bowl and then some more after the second one. He does know his football unlike you who claims to. I've played in a few leagues and won. I've played football and won and lost as well.

:lol: I bet you've never even played contact football in your life :lol: and like I said before playing with your daddy doesn't count.

EDIT: I'm happy that i've revived this thread

So, you don't want to argue anymore? fine with me , lets talk some football then.

Randy Moss took a pay cut, which shows he wants to win. He ran his fastest 40 yard time in years a few weeks ago, and he was quoted saying "Everything I've done in my career was just a preview of what I will do this year, all the drama and nonsense will be put aside and will focus on winning."

So this clearly means he will do what ever it takes to win. If he acts like a nut case, causes problems..etc. , Belichick has already said, "He knows, and the fans know, we will be watching him, there are no 3 strikes and out, he acts stupid and does stupid things, he will be gone from here." So the Pats organization will be watching him closely and there are no straws or extra chances for him.

And to what you said about the other receivers, I'd have Chad Johnson over Moss or Owens any day. Unfortunately, Cincy won't be giving him up, so Stallworth, Moss, Welker will have to do the job.

Archived