The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

OK, excluding his antics with the 49ers and Eagles and only looking at his first year with the Cowboys:

1. He threw a tantrum asking why the Cowboys bothered signing him

2. He spit in DeAngelo Hall's face

3. Attempted suicide (allegedly)

4. Had a habit of falling asleep during team meetings and being late to practice

5. Takes selfish 15 yard penalties for excessive celebrating

6. Missed two weeks of practice due to an injured hamstring the team doctors said he didn't have

7. Fought with the coaching staff

OK, excluding his antics with the 49ers and Eagles and only looking at his first year with the Cowboys:

1. He threw a tantrum asking why the Cowboys bothered signing him

2. He spit in DeAngelo Hall's face

3. Attempted suicide (allegedly)

4. Had a habit of falling asleep during team meetings and being late to practice

5. Takes selfish 15 yard penalties for excessive celebrating

6. Missed two weeks of practice due to an injured hamstring the team doctors said he didn't have

7. Fought with the coaching staff

So, you don't want to argue anymore? fine with me , lets talk some football then.

Randy Moss took a pay cut, which shows he wants to win. He ran his fastest 40 yard time in years a few weeks ago, and he was quoted saying "Everything I've done in my career was just a preview of what I will do this year, all the drama and nonsense will be put aside and will focus on winning."

So this clearly means he will do what ever it takes to win. If he acts like a nut case, causes problems..etc. , Belichick has already said, "He knows, and the fans know, we will be watching him, there are no 3 strikes and out, he acts stupid and does stupid things, he will be gone from here." So the Pats organization will be watching him closely and there are no straws or extra chances for him.

And to what you said about the other receivers, I'd have Chad Johnson over Moss or Owens any day. Unfortunately, Cincy won't be giving him up, so Stallworth, Moss, Welker will have to do the job.

Sounds good.

Obviously he wants to win since he has never won anything in his career. I'd like to see him live by those words. Remember this is the same guy who said, "I play when I feel like playing" and the ever so famous: "10 grand aint sh*t to me, next time I might shake mah dick". Also remember him walking off the field in the last minute in a game which could of decided if the Vikes miss or make the playoffs??? If he lives by those words i'll admit I was wrong but I don't think he will since he said something similar when he joined Oakland and we all know what happened there.

Stallworth is very injury prone and so is Moss but they are a huge upgrade from the guys Brady had last season. If the Pats stay healthy and Moss isn't a trouble maker, then the Pats are an obvious favorite for the SB but I don't think the Pats will stay healthy and I do not think Moss can behave. He isn't like those other wide outs, Moss has always been a head case going back to college. Did you read the SI article about him when he was first traded to the Raiders??? He made some comments that turned out to be pure BS.

Sounds good.

Obviously he wants to win since he has never won anything in his career. I'd like to see him live by those words. Remember this is the same guy who said, "I play when I feel like playing" and the ever so famous: "10 grand aint sh*t to me, next time I might shake mah dick". Also remember him walking off the field in the last minute in a game which could of decided if the Vikes miss or make the playoffs??? If he lives by those words i'll admit I was wrong but I don't think he will since he said something similar when he joined Oakland and we all know what happened there.

Stallworth is very injury prone and so is Moss but they are a huge upgrade from the guys Brady had last season. If the Pats stay healthy and Moss isn't a trouble maker, then the Pats are an obvious favorite for the SB but I don't think the Pats will stay healthy and I do not think Moss can behave. He isn't like those other wide outs, Moss has always been a head case going back to college. Did you read the SI article about him when he was first traded to the Raiders??? He made some comments that turned out to be pure BS.

Yep, this guy can have some major mood swings. I don't think he'll live by those words, but I don't think he'll act as ridiculously as other years, somewhere in between. Stallworth and Moss are injury prone, but when they are healthy, watch out, and Moss,Stallworth,Welker > Gaffney,Caldwell,Brown . The health concerns for me are Harrison, Bruschi, Stallworth. The others I think will do a good job staying healthy. Also, can't wait to see Meriweather back there =)

Eagles fans, Pats fans, and Jets fans, lets all stop bickering, alright. You are all acting very childish, so stop it. And all the msack you guys talk doesn't even mean anything, because as Toro said, the Vikings are taking it this year.

*tries to keep a straight face*

*starting to crack*

*bursts out laughing*

Eagles fans, Pats fans, and Jets fans, lets all stop bickering, alright. You are all acting very childish, so stop it. And all the msack you guys talk doesn't even mean anything, because as Toro said, the Vikings are taking it this year.

*tries to keep a straight face*

*starting to crack*

*bursts out laughing*

I revived this thread and i'm happy about it :lol: The foolish Jet was doing the only bickering.

I might go see the Vikings take on the Seahawks in pre season. I like Adrian Peterson and would like to see him live. He'll be a good one no matter what the analysts say. The Vikes and Super Bowl shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence :lol:

I revived this thread and i'm happy about it :lol: The foolish Jet was doing the only bickering.

I might go see the Vikings take on the Seahawks in pre season. I like Adrian Peterson and would like to see him live. He'll be a good one no matter what the analysts say. The Vikes and Super Bowl shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence :lol:

I'll point out that I have never been wrong predicting sports.

Never.

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.

My track record is 100%.

For example, this year, I predicted Ottawa would play the Ducks in the Stanley Cup and Milan would beat Liverpool in the CL.

Bet your house on it.

I'll point out that I have never been wrong predicting sports.

Never.

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.

My track record is 100%.

For example, this year, I predicted Ottawa would play the Ducks in the Stanley Cup and Milan would beat Liverpool in the CL.

Bet your house on it.

Can't say that just yet since Tavaris Jackson hasn't developed fully yet.

Has anyone gone to a Seahawks game??? How is the crowd??? A lot rowdier then CFL fans??? Also how is the new Stadium???

Archived