The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

Okay, I am in a dilema. I bought a 2800 microsoft points card and I need to know what to use it on. I have narrowed it down to a few arcade games: Deathspank, Limbo, and Ancients of ooga(love this developer). I want to know what you're personal experiences with the titles. I can only buy two of these so any help is apreciated.

Ps. My GamerTag is Hi Im CARTER :emot-parrot:

Okay, I am in a dilema. I bought a 2800 microsoft points card and I need to know what to use it on. I have narrowed it down to a few arcade games: Deathspank, Limbo, and Ancients of ooga(love this developer). I want to know what you're personal experiences with the titles. I can only buy two of these so any help is apreciated.

Monday Night Comat is awesome, best arcade game on the marketplace

I have the one of the ones that rolled off the production line first, so I have no HDMI. The new ones do and they are a lot better than the standard "box" but have some minor heating issues.

Overall the new system is better then the previous ones (durr)

I have the one of the ones that rolled off the production line first, so I have no HDMI. The new ones do and they are a lot better than the standard "box" but have some minor heating issues.

Overall the new system is better then the previous ones (durr)

Archived