The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

I did those completely on my own, no tutorials. It is some tricky stuff...

the orignal cartman took me 2 - 3 hours; it was my first attempt at drawing with the livery system, and boy is it tricky... takes a while to get good at.

officer cartman was my 2nd go at this whole drawing thing, it was suprisingly harder than i thought it would be, took 156 layers to complete. Approximatley 3-4 hours to finish... the sunglasses are alot better with a better picture, put a fair amount of effort on those, with a bunch of gradients and what not.

Goku, i thought i would give it a go because when it comes down it it, alot of anime, especially dbz is just lines and shapes. I Started it yesterday, spent like 4 to maybe 5 hours on it throughout the day (i quit my job, so i have lots of time to do **** all) and probably and 1-2 hours today trying to do the hair... its tricky, and i'm still not done. There are alot of touch ups that need to be done

very fun game, i recommend it to anyone.. i also reccomend going to the forza forums and looking at the different artwork ppl have done. It is amazing, i was quite blown away when i went to the auction house to buy a car and saw all these designs.

tommorow i'm gonna make a canuck car :D

edit: i don't think many of u guys can appreciate these pictures, because u don't know what i had to work with. I built all those pictures with circles, triangles, squares and some crazy shape that looked like a horn. I had to skew, rotate, spin etc.. to get the ever shape layered so the final product comes out like that. I've been wanting to make a offical forza thread, but i'm to lazy.

Did it make a big circle scratch around the disc? If it did then its bcuz you moved the 360 while it was playing. Theres ways to get the disc resurfaced but im not sure where cuz I never had to do that b4.

Does anyone know a good way to fix deep disc scratches?

i've done it with rogers video... they have a sharpie mark on their rental games, just duplicate it. The key is to return it quickly; rent the game, switch and return within the hour or so and say it doesn't work and if can exchange it with another game. The workers don't give a crap, so they just put in a certain drawer and don't use it.

i had a aquanitance that worked at rogers who said games/movies were broken, and instead of throwing them out he brought it home.

don't act suspicious, do NOT buy insurance.

Bitter about you makin a fool of yourself by posting 2 year old articles? Funny, everyone in that seemed to disagree with you except that one nutrider friend of yours.

What racist thread? The one where I posted a youtube link? If its racist then why has it not been removed from youtube?

Your a joke, gtfo.

Archived