The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

You wouldn't believe it but i have complaints about Gears of War 2

1. The tank sucks balls. The driving controls are brutal, and i'm not sure if in co-op you can both fire, because first player has ammo too but no controls fire anything.

2. With the bosses, if you don't do the right things in the first go you run out of time and die immediately and you have to start all over again. Namely, the water boss monster when you're underground on that boat. He opens his mouth, and i go inside and shoot those blue things and then that little mouth pops open and i dont know if i'm supposed to shoot it or throw a grenade inside it i've tried that and i've tried using the tourque-bow, which gives me no results. I fire a few times, nothing happens, and then i die and i have to start all over again and it takes forever, and i'm not a guy who checks out walkthroughs so it can get very frustrating to the point of f*ck this, i'll just play NHL 09

Other than that, 10/10

You wouldn't believe it but i have complaints about Gears of War 2

1. The tank sucks balls. The driving controls are brutal, and i'm not sure if in co-op you can both fire, because first player has ammo too but no controls fire anything.

2. With the bosses, if you don't do the right things in the first go you run out of time and die immediately and you have to start all over again. Namely, the water boss monster when you're underground on that boat. He opens his mouth, and i go inside and shoot those blue things and then that little mouth pops open and i dont know if i'm supposed to shoot it or throw a grenade inside it i've tried that and i've tried using the tourque-bow, which gives me no results. I fire a few times, nothing happens, and then i die and i have to start all over again and it takes forever, and i'm not a guy who checks out walkthroughs so it can get very frustrating to the point of f*ck this, i'll just play NHL 09

Other than that, 10/10

Archived