The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

My Xbox has been a headcase for me the past 24 hours. Constant freezing, RRoD, freezing, RRoD. Bleh.

I took it apart and overheated that abnormal or irregular shape or size until I got 2 red lights. It's worked fine for 2 games of NHL 09, but last time I did that it only 6 days.

Right now I'm running it without the case on or anything, just the bare motherboard/fan/dvd drive. So far so good.

Hmm don't know which game to get first.

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

COD 5.

Now I know all of you are going "ARE YOU FCKING RETARDED? GET GEARS OF WAR YOU FCKHEAD"

Well I never really got around Gears of War 1 and I tried the Beta for COD 5 and it was pretty good and I heard Fable was good too.

But Zellers has a bundle at 90 bucks which includes Gears of War 2 and an Wireless controller which is pretty sweet.

So I don't know.

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY DID YOU POST IN THE FIRST PLACE DUMBASS"

SHYADUPP.

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

COD 5.

Now I know all of you are going "ARE YOU FCKING RETARDED? GET GEARS OF WAR YOU FCKHEAD"

Well I never really got around Gears of War 1 and I tried the Beta for COD 5 and it was pretty good and I heard Fable was good too.

But Zellers has a bundle at 90 bucks which includes Gears of War 2 and an Wireless controller which is pretty sweet.

So I don't know.

SHYADUPP.

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

COD 5.

So I don't know.

SHYADUPP.

Archived