The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

Just got Quantum of Solace. Going to play it after I do my homework, but from watching video reviews it looks pretty awesome. Apparently it runs on a borrowed COD engine, and the combat button-pressing scenes seem very similar to those found in The Bourne Conspiracy.

So guys i have an issue.

I am going to EB games tomorrow to trade in a bunch of games for 2 new november releases, and one of them is going to be COD5

But i'm not sure what my second one should be. Right now i'm thinking Shawn White Snowboarding, but there is also Left 4 Dead, Deadspace and Mirror's Edge.

I don't really know anything about Deadspace, Left 4 Dead is pretty fun i've played the demo and Mirror's Edge too.

I have alot of shooter games, so i'm leaning towards something more RPG.

Help?

So guys i have an issue.

I am going to EB games tomorrow to trade in a bunch of games for 2 new november releases, and one of them is going to be COD5

But i'm not sure what my second one should be. Right now i'm thinking Shawn White Snowboarding, but there is also Left 4 Dead, Deadspace and Mirror's Edge.

I don't really know anything about Deadspace, Left 4 Dead is pretty fun i've played the demo and Mirror's Edge too.

I have alot of shooter games, so i'm leaning towards something more RPG.

Help?

Archived