The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

RRoD 3rd time in 7 days.

Overheated GPU and it's running fine again.

Im trying to think of a way to run the thing with the fans directly on top of the CPU and GPU but the cables hooking up the DVD drive are too short, so I have to have the DVD-drive placed over the GPU.

My Xbox has been a headcase for me the past 24 hours. Constant freezing, RRoD, freezing, RRoD. Bleh.

I took it apart and overheated that abnormal or irregular shape or size until I got 2 red lights. It's worked fine for 2 games of NHL 09, but last time I did that it only 6 days.

Right now I'm running it without the case on or anything, just the bare motherboard/fan/dvd drive. So far so good.

Ummm, what?

Never got those things coming at me yet.

Oh I was wondering about the unlockables, if you've done the achievment for unlocking previous GoW1 characters, how do you get them unlocked. I already did 2 of the achievements that tell me to do so I can unlock the guy but it still didn't unlock him.

That's what I thought, though I'd argue that you murdered me :P. I recall you having a score or 10-16 when I joined. It didn't improve a whole lot after I joined in. You should definitely get the game, it's great fun online. Besides, I need someone to play with haha.

Ah fck!!! I can't get on live at all it says my network adapter is dissconected the light is ethier off or red and it still says that! It even doesnt show my connected controllers on the light ring on the console

Help would be great right now! :(

Archived