The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playstation 3 Thread

Comfortably_Numb

Jurassic Park The Game

stay away from this crap its basically an interactive movie with garbage acting

graphics aren't as bad as people have said

the big disappointment not being able to move your character its all a bunch of quick time events

big waste of money even if it was only 23.99

i wish i could get the money back especially after going to the new game selection and seeing red dead redemption for 20.99

Jurassic Park The Game

stay away from this crap its basically an interactive movie with garbage acting

graphics aren't as bad as people have said

the big disappointment not being able to move your character its all a bunch of quick time events

big waste of money even if it was only 23.99

i wish i could get the money back especially after going to the new game selection and seeing red dead redemption for 20.99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

had to bump this because of my excitement when i turned on my PS3 for the first time this week to see my 2nd favorite PlayStation series get an hd update Ratchet and Clank 1, going commando and up your arsenal 14.99 each i bought them all making my PS2 officially expendable these should be must buys for everyone with a PS3

my wish is now to have my favorite series get an hd update Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3 even the racing game make it happen sony

had to bump this because of my excitement when i turned on my PS3 for the first time this week to see my 2nd favorite PlayStation series get an hd update Ratchet and Clank 1, going commando and up your arsenal 14.99 each i bought them all making my PS2 officially expendable these should be must buys for everyone with a PS3

my wish is now to have my favorite series get an hd update Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3 even the racing game make it happen sony

• 3 weeks later...

Archived