The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playstation 3 Thread

Comfortably_Numb

It's good, but it's not nuts like I thought it would be...it's definitly not worth a 9.2 that IGN gave it (gee I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that they hyped it up non stop? lol)

I would have given it maybe an 8.8 or an 8.9....the graphics are good but not out of this world good, the gameplay is fun but gets a bit repetetive, and the choices between being bad or good just aren't as cool as I thought they'd be

Not disappointed by the game, it's still really fun, but not as good as it looked

Here's to hoping prototype will be more bada**

Interesting thought, but I am definitely picking something up tomorrow and I can't think of anything better. My brother was stupid enough to buy Soulcaliber IV so that sucker is going back, and i'll probably throw in the first Resistance. I was thinking of getting Uncharted but the second one is coming out fairly soon so why bother. Anything you would suggest? I don't know so much about PS3 games.

Interesting thought, but I am definitely picking something up tomorrow and I can't think of anything better. My brother was stupid enough to buy Soulcaliber IV so that sucker is going back, and i'll probably throw in the first Resistance. I was thinking of getting Uncharted but the second one is coming out fairly soon so why bother. Anything you would suggest? I don't know so much about PS3 games.

I heard the second one starts where the first left off. If you are planning on getting Uncharted 2 but haven't already played through the first one, I would suggest getting that one

metal gear solid 4

you probably have nlh09 :P

fifa 09 is good if you like soccer and you have someone to play it with (it's boring against AI..really boring)

assasins creed is pretty cool if you don't mind a slightly repetetive game (kind of like infamous...but AC has far superior graphics [not necessarily saying it's better])

On that rant, how could IGN give Infamous a 9.2 and Assasins Creed a 7.whatever they gave it? Ridiculous...

Anyways those are probably the best games that I own...as far as games I've rented I really liked fallout3, that is a great game

I disagree, I think assassins creed is a really good game. Yes the AI is stupid and I wish there were more assassination techniques, but the graphics are outstanding and the gameplay is pretty cool. I'd give it something in the 8's

Archived