Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,496 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Jurassic Park The Game

stay away from this crap its basically an interactive movie with garbage acting
graphics aren't as bad as people have said
the big disappointment not being able to move your character its all a bunch of quick time events
big waste of money even if it was only 23.99

i wish i could get the money back especially after going to the new game selection and seeing red dead redemption for 20.99

Edited by captaincanuck88, 18 November 2011 - 05:13 PM.

#4142 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,992 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

My Skyrim game file is now at 9mb, and I haven't been very choppy.
In fact, the game only froze once for me so far...and that was when I was 5 hours in.

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL

#4143 daebak!

daebak!

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

My Skyrim game file is now at 9mb, and I haven't been very choppy.
In fact, the game only froze once for me so far...and that was when I was 5 hours in.

Your lucky I'm at 5 mb and frame rate is already to drop like crazy.

Posted Image

안소희 사랑해!

신년을 축하합니다!

Happy New Year!

#4144 ChenWei91

ChenWei91

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Jurassic Park The Game

stay away from this crap its basically an interactive movie with garbage acting
graphics aren't as bad as people have said
the big disappointment not being able to move your character its all a bunch of quick time events
big waste of money even if it was only 23.99

i wish i could get the money back especially after going to the new game selection and seeing red dead redemption for 20.99

Telltale devs caught juking Metacritic user reviews, studio stands behind them
by Ben Gilbert Posted Image on Nov 18th 2011 4:45PM

Posted Image

When Telltale employees aren't busy getting into protracted online arguments over the handling of promotional Jeeps, they're apparently artificially boosting the user review score of the studio's latest release, Jurassic Park: The Game. GameSpot spotted as much this week after the game launched, pointing out that few reviewers (if any) received the game early for review, and that the only user reviews on Metacritic were notoriously high (10s), featuring "gushing" praise for the title.

As it turns out, after some quick Googling, the user reviews belonged to Telltale Games employees -- a user interface artist and a cinematic artist, according to GameSpot. Telltale, however, stands behind the two offenders. "Telltale Games do not censor or muzzle its employees in what they post on the internet," studio reps said. "It is being communicated internally that anyone who posts in an industry forum will acknowledge that they are a Telltale employee. In this instance, two people who were proud of the game they worked on, posted positively on Metacritic under recognizable online forum and XBLA account names."

In other words, if you had Googled the user names attached to the positive user reviews from Metacritic, you could discover their true identities, which, as we all know, most internet forum users are wont to do. No one on the internet ever bases their reactions off of what they see without looking deeper first. Nope. Never.

http://www.joystiq.c...ews-studio-stan/

I had a good laugh... :P

(>'-')>Posted Image<('-'<)

#4145 Froggy Fresh

Froggy Fresh

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hey guys, I was looking to get some help here. I just recently got a HMDI cable for my PS3 and it seems to make everything a lot darker. I have my brightness on my TV set to 100%. Any help would be much appreciated!

Posted Image

Credit to (>'-')> for the amazing sig!

#4146 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,109 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Hey guys, I was looking to get some help here. I just recently got a HMDI cable for my PS3 and it seems to make everything a lot darker. I have my brightness on my TV set to 100%. Any help would be much appreciated!

Should have gotten a HDMI Cable instead.

:D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#4147 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,496 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

had to bump this because of my excitement when i turned on my PS3 for the first time this week to see my 2nd favorite PlayStation series get an hd update Ratchet and Clank 1, going commando and up your arsenal 14.99 each i bought them all making my PS2 officially expendable these should be must buys for everyone with a PS3

my wish is now to have my favorite series get an hd update Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3 even the racing game make it happen sony

#4148 Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:53 PM

had to bump this because of my excitement when i turned on my PS3 for the first time this week to see my 2nd favorite PlayStation series get an hd update Ratchet and Clank 1, going commando and up your arsenal 14.99 each i bought them all making my PS2 officially expendable these should be must buys for everyone with a PS3

my wish is now to have my favorite series get an hd update Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3 even the racing game make it happen sony

You bought them all separately? Theres a physical copy of the collection in stores now going for 30 bucks.

http://www.futuresho...4a52efdbb75en02

On a side note...hehehe "Up Your Arsenal"...I've always liked that name.
Posted Image

#4149 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,496 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

oh crap didn't even think to look in stores oh well

#4150 c00kies

c00kies

Cookie Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,260 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

I'm having problems signing in right now. Anyone else having problems? I just want to make sure it's not a PSN problem, but a network problem before I reset my PVR box.
Posted Image
Thanks to Blueberries for the sig :)

#4151 Bob Singh

Bob Singh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

reading the first page with games like NHL 08 make me feel like i'm from the future
Posted Image
Credit for "Great Save Luongo" sig goes to -Vintage Canuck-
Credit for Olympic sig goes to Motzaburger.

#4152 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,992 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

You bought them all separately? Theres a physical copy of the collection in stores now going for 30 bucks.

http://www.futuresho...4a52efdbb75en02

On a side note...hehehe "Up Your Arsenal"...I've always liked that name.

PSN always has game's higher price than the stores.

The God of War collection with the PSP games is $10 cheaper at Wal-Mart than it is on the PS Store right now.

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.