The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Name That Goalie!

Rate this topic

Suits

Chris Terreri

There you go. I can tell you had to look him up, though, Bieksa. He was a backup goaltender at best, and never played more than one full season in San Jose. As you can tell, this was in the 1990s; 1995-97, to be specific. He wore Hackett's old number, and had the same cage as well. He only played two seasons with the Sharks, 68 games in total. There are only two photos of Terreri as a Shark online. In contrast, he was a New Jersey Devil for 12 seasons.

Edited by PhantomCall2

There you go. I can tell you had to look him up, though, Bieksa. He was a backup goaltender at best, and never played more than one full season in San Jose. As you can tell, this was in the 1990s; 1995-97, to be specific. He wore Hackett's old number, and had the same cage as well. He only played two seasons with the Sharks, 68 games in total. There are only two photos of Terreri as a Shark online. In contrast, he was a New Jersey Devil for 12 seasons.

Actually, I have heard about him before. I'm pretty sure I have/seen a hockey card of him with the Sharks in either my collection or my Uncles.