Suits

Name That Goalie!

Rate this topic

Haha ohh god, what are the odds? :lol: 

I cant believe you remember that commercial bieksa3-, they should remake it with Grahame saving a bottle of Vodka with Bardin shaking this head. :P

Canucksfan94, Robert Esche

Haha ohh god, what are the odds? :lol: 

I cant believe you remember that commercial bieksa3-, they should remake it with Grahame saving a bottle of Vodka with Bardin shaking this head. :P

Canucksfan94, Robert Esche

Correct.

Haha now everybody is posting Esche. First bieksa3- posts him in a KHL commercial, then Canucksfan94 playing for the Americans and then Ziostilon posts him playing in SKA. Thats pretty funny he got so many posts so fast.:P

Ahh, of course it would be you :P

He's Latvian right?

Haha I was at that game the picture was taken from plus I know almost any goalie to play for my country.:P I was surprised you knew Raitums, he isnt one of our more popular goalies.

Haha now everybody is posting Esche. First bieksa3- posts him in a KHL commercial, then Canucksfan94 playing for the Americans and then Ziostilon posts him playing in SKA. Thats pretty funny he got so many posts so fast.:P

Haha I was at that game the picture was taken from plus I know almost any goalie to play for my country.:P I was surprised you knew Raitums, he isnt one of our more popular goalies.

Yeah, no kidding.. Kind of creepy. :lol: