The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Name That Goalie!

Rate this topic

Suits

What do you mean when you say, "Had to cut out picture"?

Because this board doesn't allow you to, right click the image and either press copy or cut. Instead, either right click the image, go to properties, and find the URL there. Copy the URL, put image tags around it (If you don't know what that is, once you reply, there should be a little picture or a bush or tree, beside the little envelope.)

It should work then.

Try it and tell me. smile.gif

sad.gif

I'm a real lost cause obviously, I have up to the bolded part, however, the image tags just aren't there. I got the picture, right clicked it and went to properties, copied the entire URL, made certain that it was in .jpg form, had a reply going, went to insert image, pasted URL, clicked insert image, image appeared at the bottom of the reply... Then that is where nothing happens, there seems to be no little tree by the envelope (I think you are referring to insert e-mail adress), and therefore I get the same error message.

BTW, I am sorry that I wasn;t more clear, when I said cut out the image, I right clicked and pressed cut to get it out of the reply (so it would let me reply), now that I think about it, that really needed a clarification...