The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

You are flirting with disaster reading a thread like this WHILE watching. But I wouldn't want to ruin something as sweet as Dexter for you.

And..buffering...I try to get what I can for nothing, but I subscribed Movie Central (and added the on-demand package) solely so that I could watch Dexter. When I started watching, I was almost a full season behind and it wasn't going to be available on the Movie Central on demand anymore, so I watched like 8 episodes in a row.

OK, I don't think that could have been any better. John Lithgow was outstanding. Probably the best opponent for Dexter since the Ice Truck Killer. Almost makes me forget him in that annoying 3rd rock show.

Man, is there a better show on TV right now than Dexter? What a shocker!

The only shame is that you have to wait 3/4 of a year to see it start all over again.

Great job folks...awesome show.

I'll check this thread again when there's no spoiler fears!

I read that one of the main characters die in Entertainment Weekly a couple months ago but by the time I watched the finale, I totally forgot about it and was shocked like everyone else. This should make for an interesting dynamic next season. Will they write Cody and Astar out of the show as well? Who's going to babysit?

All and all, I thought it was a great season and I like the fact that the writers are willing to take risks in order to evolve the storyline.

ps If this spoiled it for anyone then sorry but you shouldn't have been reading a thread about a show that just had it's finale tongue.gif

I read that one of the main characters die in Entertainment Weekly a couple months ago but by the time I watched the finale, I totally forgot about it and was shocked like everyone else. This should make for an interesting dynamic next season. Will they write Cody and Astar out of the show as well? Who's going to babysit?

All and all, I thought it was a great season and I like the fact that the writers are willing to take risks in order to evolve the storyline.

ps If this spoiled it for anyone then sorry but you shouldn't have been reading a thread about a show that just had it's finale tongue.gif

Archived