The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

season 5 will be great, really looking forward to it

season 4 was the best one (I rank them 4, 1, 2, 3)

im also glad that rita's gone

never liked her, her voice was annoying and i don't think she's hot at all (I'm a Laila fan)

i like, as someone mentioned earlier, that they're unafraid of killing off characters. keeps me guessing always, i never thought Doakes would die in S2.

season 5 will be great, really looking forward to it

season 4 was the best one (I rank them 4, 1, 2, 3)

im also glad that rita's gone

never liked her, her voice was annoying and i don't think she's hot at all (I'm a Laila fan)

i like, as someone mentioned earlier, that they're unafraid of killing off characters. keeps me guessing always, i never thought Doakes would die in S2.

Just finished watching all 4 seasons in about 40 days (about an episode and 10 or 11 minutes of the next per day, average :P).

Awesome show, and the last season was the best. And like some people mentioned above, they aren't afraid to kill off main characters, which is a little different. I was a fan of Dokes, added some laughs, but I don't really care about Rita.

Blatant rip-off of American Psycho, except that instead of being an actual meaningful story, it's just about a guy killing people. Can't say I've enjoyed the few episodes I have watched.

I probably haven't given it a fair chance, though. Might download a season and give it a watch this month. If you were to suggest the best one, which would you say is the best?

^Start with season 1 for sure. I used to think that it sounded like it had all been done before and that the premise was pretty weak. But after giving it a fair chance you start to realize that it is actually pretty unique and very well done.

^Start with season 1 for sure. I used to think that it sounded like it had all been done before and that the premise was pretty weak. But after giving it a fair chance you start to realize that it is actually pretty unique and very well done.

Dexter is a great show I watched the first 2 seasons a couple years back and then recently watched the last 2. I watched season 3 in 1 and a half days lol day off from work and did absolutely nothing

Season 4 was amazing I am sad to see rita go just because I felt like she leveled Dexter out a little and was that glimmer of a normal life dex was striving for, but I'm excited for the new season I also feel bad for aster and Cody losing both parents wonder what happens to them and their feelings toward dexter after. Ah so many questions !!!!

Blatant rip-off of American Psycho, except that instead of being an actual meaningful story, it's just about a guy killing people. Can't say I've enjoyed the few episodes I have watched.

I probably haven't given it a fair chance, though. Might download a season and give it a watch this month. If you were to suggest the best one, which would you say is the best?

When Dexter Season 1 first started at about the half-way point it got poor reviews for "just being about some guy killing too much" with no real apparent story line. I forget which specific TV critics and magazines gave it poor ratings at the time, but I remember after the season finale every website, magazine, and critic that said the show was poor wrote an apology and proclaimed Dexter to be one of the best shows on television. Thats when I decided to watch Season 1 and have liked the show ever since :)

Watching season 1 episode 1, and I must say I enjoy it so far. It's a bit too forward, though, I think. It kind of revealed all his feelings too quickly. Whereas American Psycho slowly revealed bits about his personality through sections of plotline. I think it will be a regular show that I watch despite that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived