Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCiarniello

Dexter

448 posts in this topic

So far, so good. Hard to see Tom Hanks' son as anything other than the nerdy new guy in Band of Brothers.

Lol. Was not aware Colin Hanks was Tom Hanks son.

Mind blown.

Lol. Was not aware Colin Hanks was Tom Hanks son.

Mind blown.

Dexter is officially the best show I have ever seen in my life.

If anyone saw the latest episode you know what I'm talking about.

HOLY SHIET

My friend called the 'twist' after the second episode, and once I knew it was painfully obvious Geller was dead. I'm sooo glad the show has finally revealed that, and that it wasn't the season ending twist. I'm usually pretty slow on the uptake when it comes to these things, so I'm not sure if I would have figured it out on my own, hah. Seemed pretty obvious though (Geller walking around in broad daylight even with his face plastered on the newspapers, no one making any interaction with him in public, how he disappeared at convenient times, etc)

My friend called the 'twist' after the second episode, and once I knew it was painfully obvious Geller was dead. I'm sooo glad the show has finally revealed that, and that it wasn't the season ending twist. I'm usually pretty slow on the uptake when it comes to these things, so I'm not sure if I would have figured it out on my own, hah. Seemed pretty obvious though (Geller walking around in broad daylight even with his face plastered on the newspapers, no one making any interaction with him in public, how he disappeared at convenient times, etc)

Ok I'm confused... I always thought Dexter was a vampire who solved crimes and had would suck the blood out of all the victims. Kind of like a CSI/Twilight crossover, but with no teen drama crap.

It's either that, or the season 1 DVD cover is misleading.

I've never seen the show but my dad bought the DVD so I might give it a whirl someday.

Anyone else hate the techie? I'm really liking this season, but I die a little every time the techie gets screen time.

Ok I'm confused... I always thought Dexter was a vampire who solved crimes and had would suck the blood out of all the victims. Kind of like a CSI/Twilight crossover, but with no teen drama crap.

I've never seen the show but my dad bought the DVD so I might give it a whirl someday.

K I'm confused. So Gellar was dead the whole time...so how was his body walking around and how could dexter see him? Also Travis had numerous opportunities to kill Dexter... Why only attempt to kill him only after he realizes Gellar was actually dead the whole time? And wow so he killed his own sister??

K I'm confused. So Gellar was dead the whole time...so how was his body walking around and how could dexter see him? Also Travis had numerous opportunities to kill Dexter... Why only attempt to kill him only after he realizes Gellar was actually dead the whole time? And wow so he killed his own sister??

Dexter never actually saw Gellar.

Travis believes Gellar is still alive in some capacity, and telling him what to do.

Well it finally happened, can't wait to see how this all plays out now

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT 9 MONTHS TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXt. ARRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!