The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

Crap finale for a crap season. The show is so friggin unbelievable and the side characters are so pointless so why the hell would anyone care if LaGuerta died?

Some questions...

- reeeeally Hannah escapes police custody? I forgot that happens all the time!

- why the eff would LaGuerta not call for backup, and how the hell would Dex not think she would call for backup???

- why is Quinn's hair so bad???

Crap finale for a crap season. The show is so friggin unbelievable and the side characters are so pointless so why the hell would anyone care if LaGuerta died?

Some questions...

- why the eff would LaGuerta not call for backup, and how the hell would Dex not think she would call for backup???

Some questions...

- reeeeally Hannah escapes police custody? I forgot that happens all the time!

- why is Quinn's hair so bad???

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had quiet a huge doubt over the synopsis of season 8, the trailer really didn't make me excited.

Having seen episode 1, I actually can't wait now, what an opening episode, loved the ending.

Thoughts?

Lost all interest in watching this show but I am interested in knowing how it ends so can someone write in the spoilers the general highlights of what happened in the first episode?

Archived