The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

Was Harrison born deaf by any chance? So much crap is said around him and he doesn't even notice. Usually kids his age are a lot more perky and curious at what is being said around them. This season was a disaster. So smart for Hannah to be walking around the city where she's wanted by law enforcement and NOT wear a hat or colour her beautiful bright blonde hair. And Dexter should be dead btw, that would've been a bit better. Unless they're leaving it open to a spinoff or a return or something.

Of course not. But why care, let alone be happy that the show is over? Its just a reaction I find odd but quite common. "I don't like something so I'm glad it ended, even though I didn't need to let it have an effect on me". There are probably hundreds of shows out there that I think are moronic, yet I don't really care whether they end or not because I don't watch them in the first place so the have no effect on me.

Nothing was good about that finale/season. NOTHING!

- Deb's death was cheesey and hokey. Saw it coming weeks ago.

- Saxon was a HORRIBLE villain. So damn rushed. His stupid wide eyed stare annoyed the piss outta me.

- Vogel? Jesus. Did a zombie mate with a basset hound? Yaaaawwwwnnnnn...

- Batista? Wow, was his character ever ruined. Not that he was the greatest character ever.

- Quinn? Yes, let's ditch the HAAAWT and completely sane Jamie for DEB??? Come on.

- Masuka? The daughter storyline was pathetic.

I watched this last season just to see how it would end, and it failed miserably. Too bad, because it was gold from Seasons 1-4. I even enjoyed 5 and 6 to an extent. But these last two should be a lesson to all great shows to not overdo it.

Seriously, LUMBERJACK DEXTER????? What the fuuuuuuu

Of course not. But why care, let alone be happy that the show is over? Its just a reaction I find odd but quite common. "I don't like something so I'm glad it ended, even though I didn't need to let it have an effect on me". There are probably hundreds of shows out there that I think are moronic, yet I don't really care whether they end or not because I don't watch them in the first place so the have no effect on me.

Seasons 1-3 put it on the map as one of the best shows on TV.

Season 4 blew it out of the water.

Then Season 5 came along and was disappointing, maybe mainly due to the fact it was following such a great season.

Season 6 was alright, had a good storyline.

Season 7 and 8 were extremely disappointing. Even if it held the quality of Season 6 it could have gone down as one of the better shows in recent memory, but it flopped hard. Pretty much only watched Season 8 to see how it ended after investing 7 years on it.

Archived