The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

I understand what you're saying as well, but maybe you missed the part about continuing to watch because of a girl. There are plenty of shows that I don't like and I don't generally care one way or another if they're on air. I was also glad to see this show end because I didn't like how badly they were tarnishing everything they did in seasons 1-4. And heck, now that this show is gone, maybe it gets replaced by something better, so there's that, too.

I think the point there was that Quinn and Batista both knew what Dexter was planning when he went in, but they were both okay with it because Saxton killed Deb. (Quinn especially, since he and Deb had just re-connected)

Obviously, they don't know his secret. (although Quinn might still have his suspicions) They'd assume it was revenge for killing Dex's sister...

I think the point there was that Quinn and Batista both knew what Dexter was planning when he went in, but they were both okay with it because Saxton killed Deb. (Quinn especially, since he and Deb had just re-connected)

Obviously, they don't know his secret. (although Quinn might still have his suspicions) They'd assume it was revenge for killing Dex's sister...

Nothing was good about that finale/season. NOTHING!

- Deb's death was cheesey and hokey. Saw it coming weeks ago.

- Saxon was a HORRIBLE villain. So damn rushed. His stupid wide eyed stare annoyed the piss outta me.

- Vogel? Jesus. Did a zombie mate with a basset hound? Yaaaawwwwnnnnn...

- Batista? Wow, was his character ever ruined. Not that he was the greatest character ever.

- Quinn? Yes, let's ditch the HAAAWT and completely sane Jamie for DEB??? Come on.

- Masuka? The daughter storyline was pathetic.

I watched this last season just to see how it would end, and it failed miserably. Too bad, because it was gold from Seasons 1-4. I even enjoyed 5 and 6 to an extent. But these last two should be a lesson to all great shows to not overdo it.

Seriously, LUMBERJACK DEXTER????? What the fuuuuuuu

Archived