Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCiarniello

Dexter

448 posts in this topic

awesome show, i've been championing it to anyone who will listen since i saw it last year. the 2nd season is a departure from the books, but it's been pretty entertaining so far.

I think by the end of the season Dexter will have killed Doakes and made it look like a suicide to get the heat off of himself. I also think that Lila will try again to do something to Rita and she will end up killing Lila. Or if Lila kills Rita then Dexter will end up with the kids somehow. Lets see how off I am by the end of the season :)

tonights episode was good. Not too many surprises. This should set up a good final 3 episodes.

I just got showtime so now I can watch them without waiting for it to come out on DVD. I have to catch up though, I'm only on episode 3 of the second season.

I use to watch this show, it's great. I haven't seen much of the 2nd season though, haven't had much time.

the last episode is next week. It loos like it should be pretty good. :)

the last episode is next week. It loos like it should be pretty good. :)

my hunch is that lila will kill doakes when she finds out that dexter is the bay harbour butcher so that she can use this knowledge to try and manipulate dexter to stay with her...what happens from there is anyone's guess. One thing is for sure, Doakes has to die for a season three of dexter to happen and dexter's code will not let him kill him. This is why i think lila will do the deed.

No question at all that doakes will die. And If the writers did as good a job this season as they did last season. It is likely Lila will die too. New season all new problems. Hopefully this is how it goes. It is the one thing I love about this series, the fact that they tied up all the loose ends last season no cliff hangers. I prefer shows that encapsulate their seasons rather than try to draw them into the next.

I've almost watched the entire first season in one day.

I heard people at work talking about this show. So recently we just got a shaw hd box and get movie central free for the next month and I saw it was on. I decided to watch it, I really enjoyed it. Seen 2 episodes so far. Going to watch tonight too. Im not sure what season it was and stuff, but it was the Ice Truck Killer one, where they guy ended up being Dexter's brother. I think I am going to get the DVD though.

WOW, I just watched both season 1 and 2 in one week. I have never seen a show or a movie this amazing.

Dexter is a masterpiece and it is a MUST see. No heroes, prison break, house, Lost or.... comes close to this.

All i can say is that WATCH DEXTER. 12 x 52 mins eps is totally worth it. or just download it.

But make sure that you watch this show.

Ya I watched season 2 on the movie channel and I thought it was a great show. I got lucky because our free subscription to the movie channel ran out one day after the Season 2 finale. Also Season 3 has been confirmed. We are definetely getting the movie channel.

I dont think I can wait another year for season 3.

Looking forward to it though .....

P.S: KMcF, good call on the season closer.

Guess who's back. Back again. Dexters Back

september 28th

Was watching the first season the other day. I believe I got to the 4th episode.