The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

Even though there is fan speculation about another killer, it was confirmed by co exec producer Clyde Phillips and Jon Lithgow as well, that indeed Rita's murder was the handi-work of the Trinity killer

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/12/14/dexter-boss-confirms-timeline-goof/

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/12/13/dexter-season-5-finale-postmortem/

call me crazy, but i swear when it showed rita at the end in the tub, she was wearing trinity's wife's ring as well as hers, and that was supposed to kind of be the evidence that it was trinity. I don't have it on my pvr though so i can't double check, just something i thought i noticed.

Dexter is going to be fracked next season, cuz he has no alliby for when rita was killed. He can't exactly say that he was busy hacking up trinity for a few hours now can he.

One thing i love about Dexter is that they're fearless about killing off characters despite what fans and such might think. Unlike other shows I like, such as heroes, you don't have these popular characters somehow finding ways to avoid death over and over. In dexter you can never grow too attached to a character except dexter himself, because you never really know how long they're going to last.

Just watched all 12 episodes in the span of 3 days. (3x4)

Another great season for Dexter. For whatever reason, I had a hunch that something bad was going to happen to Rita. The minute I saw her leave in the cab, I was convinced that she was going to survive this episode/season. Sadly that wasn't the case and Trinity got her at the end. :(

Like someone else said, I could not stand John Lithgow because of that 3rd Rock in the Sun show. After seeing him in this role, He's now one of my favorite villain characters of all time.

9/10 for season 4 of Dexter

K so I stopped after season 3. It was a little too predictable. Just the other day I started up on S4 though, and I'm at E10. I really like it so far, and I just love Lithgow's character. I think he's a superb actor and I was quite pleasantly surprised to see that he had a role in this series. Can't wait to catch the last two.

...Not reading this thread until I'm done..

• 4 weeks later...

It is great to see that Michael C. Hall is doing very well after his fight with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. When I was reading the article regarding the cancer I found out that Jennifer Carpenter (Debra Morgan) is Hall's wife. I have been watching the older episodes and it seemed a little strange knowing that. I also think that when this show runs it's course, Debra Morgan will be the one to end it.

Soooo....does Dex take the little tyke along with him on his hunts now?!? Or just hire a babysitter?

The guy is going to go nuts :angry::frantic::angry: next season but I'm guessing his conscience...Dad...will get him to see the positives of his new situation. B)

Soooo....does Dex take the little tyke along with him on his hunts now?!? Or just hire a babysitter?

The guy is going to go nuts :angry::frantic::angry: next season but I'm guessing his conscience...Dad...will get him to see the positives of his new situation. B)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived