The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go again Looks like dexter may be in some trouble this season. If there are people who have not watched this show they best do themselves a favour and rent it. If you only watch the first season I guarantee you will watch the second. But even if they never made this second season you could watch the first and be completely happy with how well it was done. No cliffhanger to bring you into the next season. This show is amazing on so many levels. Happy watching for all you newcomers. :)

Here we go again Looks like dexter may be in some trouble this season. If there are people who have not watched this show they best do themselves a favour and rent it. If you only watch the first season I guarantee you will watch the second. But even if they never made this second season you could watch the first and be completely happy with how well it was done. No cliffhanger to bring you into the next season. This show is amazing on so many levels. Happy watching for all you newcomers. :)

i LOOOOVVVE dexter...he brings a whole new twist to the term "vigilante justice" LOL.

only bad thing about the show is that it's on at 9 pm sunday, same time as cold case....so i catch the episodes at my convenience on showtime on demand

for some bizarre reason when the show was about to debut last year i kept getting emails from showtime thinking i would enjoy it because i'm a fan of queer as folk. i STILL can't make that connection!

This is what I see.

Dexter Season 1 Catch Up

SORRY!

This video is only available in Canada.

If you are in Canada and are denied access to this video, it may be due to you Internet set up. Please contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.

Archived