The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

---~~~NHL 08 PS3 TOURNAMENT~~~---

Armani Style

Hey everyone and all the PS3 NHL 08 lovers!!!

I have created an NHL 08 Tournament for anyone to join in and have fun. I have invited players from the EA forum, Playstation forums and other playstation forums on the internet about this tournament, which means teams are going to get taken very fast as NHL 08 tournaments for PS3 are in high demand.

How it all works

In this tournament, you will pick a team, and play each team in your division 2 times. So you will have to play a total of 8 games because there's 5 teams in one division.

The top 2 teams in each division move on to the playoffs with 6 teams advancing from each conference. So a total of 12 teams in the playoffs. You then play a best out of 5 series and on and on and on until we have a champion.

The Tournament starts Saturday, October 13th and ends on Saturday, November 3rd.

Game Times:

Game times are all up on the website!!!!!! We are running on a schedule.

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE GAME TIMES, DON'T JOIN!!!!!!!!

TO PICK YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!

Please go onto the website http://08nhl.leaguerepublic.com/

Choose what division your team is in, click to see what teams are available in that division. Once you have found the team you want, e-mail me at DFG1010@HOTMAIL.COM and you will be registered. Please include Team and your PSN Name in the e-mail.

BE THE NEXT CHAMPION!

Archived