The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Last night's free event was better than the one I dropped $60.00 for last Saturday. Great knockouts and submissions. I really like Pearson, he's got some great stand-up.

I hope Akiyama puts on a good show against Wanderlei. Every Japanese fighter that has come to the UFC has been a major disappointment. They all get their asses whooped.

What an awesome first episode of TUF.

That guy's nose got split the frack open. Man did he look bad, sucks that green mohawk guy had to do that to his best friend, but it's all part of the game.

I'm hoping for Nick Ring to win. Go Canada !

Poor KenFlo. No matter how many wins he gets, he still will never be able to beat BJ. Not sure anyone ever will at LW. Until he moves up to WW, there will be no change.

There's no one in the world at 155 that can beat BJ. The closest is probably Aoki.

There's no one in the world at 170 that can beat GSP. The closest is probably Fitch. (we know how that turned out)

If you're either a Lightweight or Welterweight, you will never win the UFC Championship unless they vacate the title or make a substantial change in weight classes.

I was so pissed of at that french guy. Talking about changing the view on french fighters then goes in the there and quits between rounds because he doesn't "feel" right.

If I were Dana, I would have walked up to him and said he's blacklisted from ever fighting in the UFC again.

There's hundreds of guys who want that dream shot of fighting in the UFC. He took one of only 24 spots, and therefore took away someone else's dream, and then just walks away like a female dog.