The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

I guess when you are that good like Anderson Silva, you can do whatever you want. But Anderson Silva has literally turned this fight into a circus and Demian Maia is no better when playing as a joker for being a little pu**y and not going for it. Garbage fight of the night

Mian is some sort of coward or something. What a terrible showing by him. He's too scared to even fight with Silva. I'm not sure if Silva is just playing around or is actually getting pissed, but I'd be pissed by now. This is really crappy.

Are you stupid, you don't call a guy a coward just because he isn't stupid enough to strike with Silva. Is GSP a coward for taking down Dan Hardy, will GSP be a coward if he doesn't strike with Silva when they fight...no.

So STFU and watch the fight

Edited by MauricioShogunRua

Are you stupid, you don't call a guy a coward just because he isn't stupid enough to strike with Silva. Is GSP a coward for taking down Dan Hardy, will GSP be a coward if he doesn't strike with Silva when they fight...no.

So STFU and watch the fight

Okay, but this is boring.

Besides, what the hell is he waiting for?? What the f**k was his plan to begin with? His coaches aren't saying just dance for 5 minutes.

Edited by DL_Panda

Uck, I was so pumped up for Saturday after watching the Grove-Munoz fight, now I'm wondering why I woke up so early in the first place. Don't bother buying the replay, waste of money.

ooops, I was suppose to spoiler this....... :D

Edited by ChelseaFC