Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie.Sheen

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Rate this topic

7,876 posts in this topic

Haven't watched UFC in ages, but going out this weekend to watch Silva/Bonnar. Hopefully a good one.

Silva vs Bonnar is going to go down 1 of two ways.

1 - Silva dodges a couple slow punches and side steps a take down attempt. A few seconds later Bonnar is sleeping.

2 - see #1.

So..... Mayhem Miller is now offically the biggest douche in the history of MMA. Maybe sports in general.

I listen to a satalite radio station and the host is good friends with him. Mayhem has gone off the deep end. There is something wrong in his head.

I listen to a satalite radio station and the host is good friends with him. Mayhem has gone off the deep end. There is something wrong in his head.

Absolutely. It was disturbing to watch. Helwani hung in there though.

The only reason the Silva fight lasted more than 5 seconds was because Silva wanted it to. He wanted to put on a bit of a show for the fans in Brazil.

Too bad he won't fight Jones, they should fight at catch-weight.

Wow, Chael's mouth wins again. Now he'll coach against Bones in the next taping of TUF AND get a LHW title shot at the end of the season in April 2013. This pretty much sums up how pathetic rankings are in the UFC.

http://www.ufc.ca/ne...pril-Fight-Date

Has nothing to do with rankings and all to do with ratings. TUF has tanked since the move to FX.

In case anyone's interested, another freebee card this Saturday (6am PST on Sportsnet, with a replay at 4pm)

UFC on Fuel: Franklin vs Le

Main Card:

MW Bout - Rich Frankiln vs Cung Le

LHW Bout - Thiago Silva vs Stanislav Nedkov

WW Bout - "Stun Gun" Kim vs Paulo Thiago

LW Bout - Takanori Gomi vs Mac Danzig

LW Bout - Tiequan Zhang vs John Tuck

BW Bout - Takeya Mizugaki vs Jeff Hoglund

Not a bad lineup for a free card.

Well UFC now has womens fighting Rousey and Tate were signed to UFC contracts. And Strikeforce is no more starting January

Edited by CanuckinEdm

Everytime I see Rousey's name, I wanna see her in Playboy. Is that weird?

Maybe her and Carano together?

In case anyone missed Franklin/Le, you missed an absolute shocker. Le one punched Franklin out cold in the first!

I hope we see the GSP with killer instinct on Saturday. I don't think Condit will win even if GSP just takes the safe route.

But I want to see GSP finish him, especially with Silva watching.

Everytime I see Rousey's name, I wanna see her in Playboy. Is that weird?

Maybe her and Carano together?

I think Tate is better looking then Rousey but Carano is in a league of her own in terms of MMA hot girls.

The super fight of GSP vs Silva will go down in May of next year in either Dallas, Toronto, or Brazil

IFFFFF GSP can win tonight.

Dana White said it, and Silva has been interviewed already as well and says it will go down.

Waaaaaay more stoked for Kampann/Hendricks than I am for GSP/Condit. Call me crazy.

The super fight of GSP vs Silva will go down in May of next year in either Dallas, Toronto, or Brazil

IFFFFF GSP can win tonight.

Dana White said it, and Silva has been interviewed already as well and says it will go down.

Dana is creating hype for this fight. GSP walks around at 185, Silva around 220.

If they fight at 177 like Silva wants he will be 205 on fight night. That's an almost 20 lbs difference. I don't see GSP taking the fight at that difference. Silva hinted he won't come down below 177.