The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Great fight! I really hope GSP doesn't fight Anderson Silva though. I don't think he would have much of a chance against him.

The obvious fight and the one that makes the most sense is Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva.

Hopefully $30 Million apiece can change their minds.

The obvious fight and the one that makes the most sense is Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva.

Hopefully $30 Million apiece can change their minds.

That sounds like boxing money..UFC fighters don`t get paid that much!

As per GSP vs Silva I think it`ll be a mismatch. Right now maybe GSP vs Hendricks or rematch with Condit might be good.

That sounds like boxing money..UFC fighters don`t get paid that much!

As per GSP vs Silva I think it`ll be a mismatch. Right now maybe GSP vs Hendricks or rematch with Condit might be good.

Exactly, GSP can't fight Silva, huge mismatch.

I think GSP vs Hendricks would be a scary fight. Hendricks has been knocking everyone out and after tonight I think GSP could lose to Hendricks.

Hendricks is a world class wrestler and he hits like a truck. I think he might KO GSP.

Finally some action in this thread! All it took was a GSP fight.

- Props to both GSP and Condit tonight. That was excellent stuff. Nice to see GSP rebound too, I really thought we were looking at GSP/Serra Part 1 there. He looked pretty dazed but recovered nicely.

- Hendricks is a beast. Been saying that since he took out Amir Sadollah.

- Lawlor/Carmont fight was the perfect example of garbage MMA. Here I thought Carmont was gonna be an up-and-comer. Lawor got screwed on that decision.

- Honestly, the Bocek/Dos Anjos fight licked bag too. Saw it coming a mile away.

- Lastly, Mark Hominick needs to take a break. Looked he had that first round then just lost his will. Terrible decision making throughout the entire fight. He blew that one. Former title contender now with four straight losses = see ya!

Exactly, GSP can't fight Silva, huge mismatch.

I think GSP vs Hendricks would be a scary fight. Hendricks has been knocking everyone out and after tonight I think GSP could lose to Hendricks.

Hendricks is a world class wrestler and he hits like a truck. I think he might KO GSP.

Why can't he fight him? Because Silva is bigger? There are a lot of people saying Anderson would win. Bollocks. I mean, that is why they have the fights after all -- to determine who is actually better. Saying Anderson would beat GSP based on absolutely nothing is like saying team A would beat team B in a playoff series without even a single game being played.

Why can't he fight him? Because Silva is bigger? There are a lot of people saying Anderson would win. Bollocks. I mean, that is why they have the fights after all -- to determine who is actually better. Saying Anderson would beat GSP based on absolutely nothing is like saying team A would beat team B in a playoff series without even a single game being played.

Dude have you seen Team A lately?? They're on a roll. Team B just lost Joey Shabadoo for the season too.