Sign in to follow this  
Charlie.Sheen

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Rate this topic

Just a reminder that tonight's Bellator event goes live from New Mexico at 7pm our time on Spike tv a usual.

As anyone that bothered to watch the fights posted above already knows, last weeks event was easily the best mma show of the young year.

Canucks vs Kings or UFC on Sportsnet,7pm start for both. Kind of sucks eh.

I'm mostly interested in the Hunt and Silva fights. Hopefully they're on during Ron Maclean's BS segment.

I'm mostly interested in the Hunt and Silva fights. Hopefully they're on during Ron Maclean's BS segment.

And they didn't disappoint!!

It was great to see Wandy and Hunt pick up those wins last night. I thought that Wandy would be going out on his sword and couldn't of been happier when I was wrong.

If you get the chance to, youtube either the official press conference or even better the conference call from last week. Stuff is GOLD!

Weigh ins start in 15mins on sportsnet, everything leading up to GSP vs Diaz has been great to watch, the conference call, the pre fight press conference, so you don't wanna miss this weigh in.

Hmmm, after watching Diaz's post-fight interview with Joe Rogan, almost sounds like Diaz was saying George had the inside scoop on his strategy or something.

Interesting, and unfounded.

After Diaz lifted George's arm post-fight I didn't think he'd make comments like that.

Edited by Jai604