The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

I see where our disconnect is now.  You have faith in her power game whereas I don't think she has the kind of power needed to do that.  I'd like to see her work harder on her kicks.  She has deadly kicks.

She does,

I think she uses that front leg snap round house too, I like that, no set up

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm not sure if Dillashaw having a chance to hold simultaneous belts being held on this card is a mark of respect towards ESPN or a mark of disresepct towards the 125 weight class.

Dana wants 125 to disappear and he's trying to use Dillashaw as it's assassin.  It also probably made ESPN happy to get a championship "superfight" on it's first broadcast.  They're trying to sell plus subscriptions.

21 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Dana wants 125 to disappear and he's trying to use Dillashaw as it's assassin.  It also probably made ESPN happy to get a championship "superfight" on it's first broadcast.  They're trying to sell plus subscriptions.

My thoughts exactly.  With the amount of "superfights" now, Dana seems to want weight classes as a whole to disappear though.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Beyond stupid.  He got gifted that spot on the card due to his name recognition for all the wrong reasons.  Then he goes and ends what was a pretty entertaining fight to watch  with a bonehead decision.

He obviously has impulse control problems.