The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

i hope dan wins!

i think silva is overated. hes a great fighter but not close to being the pound 4 pound best like some have said including Dana.

rich franklin sucked when he fought him. He kept walking into punches, you would have thought he would have tried something else especially in the 2nd fight. He did nothing but take a beating. Atleast Matt Hughes tried to go more wrestling in his second fight with Georges. Plus middleweight is a weak division.

i want dan to win so this p4p myth can be destroyed.

Anderson hasnt fought the caliber of competition GSP has.

if he can KO dan i will be impressed but he still has to win a lot more good competition to get p4p status.

i hope dan wins!

i think silva is overated. hes a great fighter but not close to being the pound 4 pound best like some have said including Dana.

rich franklin sucked when he fought him. He kept walking into punches, you would have thought he would have tried something else especially in the 2nd fight. He did nothing but take a beating. Atleast Matt Hughes tried to go more wrestling in his second fight with Georges. Plus middleweight is a weak division.

i want dan to win so this p4p myth can be destroyed.

Anderson hasnt fought the caliber of competition GSP has.

if he can KO dan i will be impressed but he still has to win a lot more good competition to get p4p status.

You obviously haven't watched UFC very long. How can you say Silva hasn't fought anyone near the caliber that GSP has fought?

Do you realize that nobody thought that Rich Franklin could be defeated when he was dominating his division? Franklin had one loss prior to fighting Silva and was a beast in all his fights. However, when it came time to fight Silva he got absolutely dominated, all in the first round. The reason Franklin "walked into the punches" is because he couldnt get away from Silva and his Thai clinch. Franklin said himself that he couldn't pull from it. Silva also fought Chris Leben who is tough as nails and finished him early in the first round.