The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Lesnar apologized to young viewers and bud light in his post game interview with espn. Sounded real classy in that interview. Said he's a sore loser and emotions took over in his post fight comments.

Mir was talking crap about lesnar all week and lesnar beat him to a pulp. Great win for lesnar. Gotta love lesnar!

Edited by Luongo = Cup

i disagree , i think fedor has shown he can take hits as well as dish them, and plus mir was all jiujitsui and nothing else fedor poses as more of a threat with the KO power, but he would never fight in ufc promtions something in the rules he doesnt like

I agree. I believe Fedor would beat the living hell out of Brock.

If only he would sign for the UFC.

Good win for Brock, Mir looked beaten to crap.

I loved the Hendo fight..I won 40 bucks from it. I bet someone that Hendo would beat Bisping for 20 bucks, and if its a knockout then double. They accepted :) .

GSP fight was great too, although I wish it wasnt decision. Nonetheless, awesome.

I think Belcher should have won for sure though...

Lol, what a nutty leap off the cage into a superman punch.

Lesnar apologized to young viewers and bud light in his post game interview with espn. Sounded real classy in that interview. Said he's a sore loser and emotions took over in his post fight comments.

Mir was talking crap about lesnar all week and lesnar beat him to a pulp. Great win for lesnar. Gotta love lesnar!

Okay, call this one a mistake, but even before the fight he made ignorant/douchebag comments, whats his excuse for those ?

Mir was also being cocky, and got sut up lol. Man, if Fedor would sign, he would crapkick Lesnar.

Edited by Khalistan_Zindabad

Just as expected Mir lost, but damn Lesnar is douche, that guy has no respect for UFC or the fighters, he's just a big guy thats strong, I doubt he even has good MMA skill, fracking want to see this guy get rocked so badly.

What are mma skills? From my casual watching of it, I only see 3 skills. Punching, Kicking and Humping the other guy on the ground or like in the fitch fight, humping the other guy doggy style. Someone needs to start teabagging the other guy. Does lesnar need to improve his humping skills? He was humping mir pretty good tonight and then landed his flurry of hammerfists for the win.

Edited by Luongo = Cup

Fedor would only have the same problem that Mir did. He's a lot smaller than Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar would have no chance against Fedor...Brock would be destroyed on feet, and if it went to the ground he would be submited quicker than the 1st time when he fought Mir.

Fedor greatly outclasses Brock in every aspect but strength. AND they are same age, too.

Yes Brock is a animal but that aint enough for beating a robot.

Just as expected Mir lost, but damn Lesnar is douche, that guy has no respect for UFC or the fighters, he's just a big guy thats strong, I doubt he even has good MMA skill, fracking want to see this guy get rocked so badly.

He is a character playing a role. He is a great wrestler who can ground and pound anyone. His post game remarks and pre fight interviews is him playing a role. he was a heel in the WWE and will be the same in the UFC, he is the guy who people love to hate, but backs it up. Just what the UFC needs... not enough villians in the UFC, Dana White must be loving it.

Not to brag but i went 5-5 on my fight predictions, winning 435 off a 30$ bet online. Even with that said i feel lucky, Belcher won that fight..

What are mma skills? From my casual watching of it, I only see 3 skills. Punching, Kicking and Humping the other guy on the ground or like in the fitch fight, humping the other guy doggy style. Someone needs to start teabagging the other guy.

What I meant was this guy simply has a lot of power, which is all he has, I don't see him doing anything other then that really. Is that your opinion of wrestling/bjj etc ? lol, real intelligent. His wrestling good, but he doesn't use it a lot.

Now that I think about it No More Larchide is right.

Edited by Khalistan_Zindabad

What I meant was this guy simply has a lot of power, which is all he has, I don't see him doing anything other then that really. Is that your opinion of wrestling/bjj etc ? lol, real intelligent. His wrestling good, but he doesn't use it a lot.

No I would really like to know what these mma skills are? I'm a casual watcher and was watching with a friend who doesn't watch ufc and he said it was boring cause people are just humping each other all match. The fitch fight was all humping with barely any punches thrown. I don't see any skills. The best fight he said was the henderson fight cause they were throwing punches. What are these skills that other fighters are showing? I love gsp but even that match was mainly all humping by gsp. I don't see how one person's humping is different from another person's humping. They all look the same.

Edited by Luongo = Cup

What are mma skills? From my casual watching of it, I only see 3 skills. Punching, Kicking and Humping the other guy on the ground or like in the fitch fight, humping the other guy doggy style. Someone needs to start teabagging the other guy. Does lesnar need to improve his humping skills? He was humping mir pretty good tonight and then landed his flurry of hammerfists for the win.

clinching, submission, conditioning, etc.

Why don't you actually educate yourself in the sport before you comment next time?

No I would really like to know what these mma skills are? I'm a casual watcher and was watching with a friend who doesn't watch ufc and he said it was boring cause people are just humping each other all match. The fitch fight was all humping with barely any punches thrown. I don't see any skills. The best fight he said was the henderson fight cause they were throwing punches. What are these skills that other fighters are showing? I love gsp but even that match was mainly all humping by gsp. I don't see how one person's humping is different from another person's humping. They all look the same.

Do you even know what humping is? He was keeping him on the ground.

Edited by King of Anarchy

clinching, submission, conditioning, etc.

Why don't you actually educate yourself in the sport before you comment next time?

I watched all the fights tonight and didn't see much style difference b/w matches. Once the humping starts, they all look the same.

Do you even know what humping is? He was keeping him on the ground.

Yeah that was the humping. Everytime alves missed with a kick, gsp was quick with the takedown and then the humping would commence. The only diff b/w gsp and fitch was that fitch was doing the humping doggy style for all 3 rounds. Just don't see this depth of skills being displayed that people say brock is missing.

Edited by Luongo = Cup

Lesnar would have no chance against Fedor...Brock would be destroyed on feet, and if it went to the ground he would be submited quicker than the 1st time when he fought Mir.

Fedor greatly outclasses Brock in every aspect but strength. AND they are same age, too.

Yes Brock is a animal but that aint enough for beating a robot.

I've never seen fedor fight before, but after watching brock tonight, I think it's safe to say brock would destroy fedor too. The guy is a freak of nature and needs his own super heavyweight division. He's a monster!

Edited by Luongo = Cup

I've never seen fedor fight before, but after watching brock tonight, I think it's safe to say brock would destroy fedor too. The guy is a freak of nature and needs his own super heavyweight division. He's a monster!

What do you honestly have against research?

Fedor Emelianenko has a career record of 30-1-1. He is considered to be the best heavyweight in the world.

What do you honestly have against research?

Fedor Emelianenko has a career record of 30-1-1. He is considered to be the best heavyweight in the world.

This is the only thing I know about fedor. He hates the ufc and will never will fight with them. Just think brock is too much of a monster for fedor to stand a chance. Brock said he would like to fight fedor in his espn interview, but can't due to diff orgs. Doesn't ufc have the best fighters? Fedor's with affliction right? Is he padding his record against chumps?

Edited by Luongo = Cup

That's a really ignorant and oblivious statement.

Fedor would destroy anyone in this world. Period.